SMH Things heating up in Mayweather beating case pics inside TMZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist
    Quote:

Credible journalists take steps to verify the news they broadcast; them having to apologise and admit to any wrongdoing is a rarity.
    Not in this day and age where anyone with a cell phone can break a story.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why did these guys go right to TMZ with the story and the x-rays, and not to the police?

Comment

If this is true Mayweather is really being a fool. The guy has it made with a 200 million deal with showtime but he can't seem to stay out of trouble. He acts like he is a king and can have his guards beat people. If some employee took something from him just don't hire him again. Getting his street justice could put him in jail and he can't make a dime from jail.

Comment

so some stock photo of a broken finger is supposed to convince me of what??

the pieces arent adding up!

no reputable news agency has covered this, no police not involvement. random "evidence" being leaked.

im smelling a cancellation! floyd was forced to fight maidana because of the rigged poll on his website! they paid for khan to win the poll but it was too ridiculous! this wasnt in his plans

he WANT NONE OF MAIDANA!

Comment

Floyd already has an excuse if slow snail flat foot tailormade Maidana beats him or knocks him out lol he will say he was distracted by the attempted murder case

(Im using Flowmo logic that they use) lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Why did these guys go right to TMZ with the story and the x-rays, and not to the police?
              That's what I am thinking. Did TMZ pay for the story?!

Comment

Wow I thought this was bull****

It probably still is.

Comment

this is a joke. If you are a victim of a crime, you file a police report not run off to TMZ

Comment

he would have been arrested by now if this was real the b1tch azz pigs in blue don't fuk around when it comes to anyone without white skin

Comment

Smdh.

I seriously thought this was some bs and the story was gonna go away.

He a damn fool if this is true

Comment

Working...
                      X