Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd's straight right? What Pac will do when that happens....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd throws his right from distance. I dont see pac hitting Floyd with that counter. Its possible, but unlikely.

Floyd is too damn fast. He reflexes, his footwork, his punches.

Pac will have to go after Floyd like he wants a quick KO. Then i can see Pac outworking him. Floyd retreats under pressure, and only throws punches when he thinks its safe. If Pac is really going for it, with those multiple straight shots, it will be hard for Floyd to find chances to throw.
    But Floyds speed overall will frustrate Pac, and Pac will throw less.

Comment

Damn manny thrashed his opponents. The mega fight has to be made or may the world explode!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        then watch his fights mofuka ..cant providse everything for your dumbass...
        Watched him since he was 19 years old thank you very much dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
          Floyd's straight, right?
          No, he is not.

Comment

The TS used footage of Margarito, one of the slowest, most telegraphed punchers in the sport today, to predict what would happen when Floyd (one of the fastest) and Manny fight...

Comment

Floyd's straight right
              Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              No, he is not.

Comment

Yup, let's use Margarito who lead face first before he fire off his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Floyd throws his right from distance. I dont see pac hitting Floyd with that counter. Its possible, but unlikely.

Floyd is too damn fast. He reflexes, his footwork, his punches.

Pac will have to go after Floyd like he wants a quick KO. Then i can see Pac outworking him. Floyd retreats under pressure, and only throws punches when he thinks its safe. If Pac is really going for it, with those multiple straight shots, it will be hard for Floyd to find chances to throw.
                  But Floyds speed overall will frustrate Pac, and Pac will throw less.

I'm glad to know that we still have people who can analyze fight strategies instead of getting caught up in excitement of punches exchanges and ignore the tiny things that makes the huge impacts. Great post, sir.

Comment

good combination punching always beats single lead punches. Pac just need to have good timing on that night.

Comment

Forward to 3:23

Manny's counter right hook is underrated IMO. Something I def. believe Floyd will underrate.

Comment

Working...
                      X