Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy reminds me of B-Hop.. Don't know why..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy reminds me of B-Hop.. Don't know why..

His stance... Look at it.. Like B-Hop.. Hes patient too.. That's a plus. Most likely he comes and fights in the states... Never heard of him, but I seen the fight before and just never made a thread of it.

He looks pretty big to be fighting in that division, but hey... If he can cut the weight.... Then its all good.

What ya think?

His stance is wider but the way he holds his gloves and tucks his chin in is similar to Hopkins, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      His stance is wider but the way he holds his gloves and tucks his chin in is similar to Hopkins, that's about it.
      I think this guy can give fighters a run for their money.

For a Lightweight.. He's pretty big, but we won't know until he gets a good fight.

If anything I'll be interested in watching. His patience will get him far, as for his chin.. It hasn't been checked yet... Cause he keeps his guard high.

I would like to see him fight Micheal Katsidis.. I think that would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        I think this guy can give fighters a run for their money.

For a Lightweight.. He's pretty big, but we won't know until he gets a good fight.

If anything I'll be interested in watching. His patience will get him far, as for his chin.. It hasn't been checked yet... Cause he keeps his guard high.

I would like to see him fight Micheal Katsidis.. I think that would be a good fight.
        He's Campbell mandatory in the IBF, I think they're trying to make a fight between them happen if a rematch with Diaz falls through, Terry Trekas would know more about this though.

He looks like he has a dangerous right hand and a good jab, beating Raheem the way he did was impressive but we'll have to wait and see on Funeka.

Comment

He's Campbell mandatory in the IBF, I think they're trying to make a fight between them happen if a rematch with Diaz falls through, Terry Trekas would know more about this though.

He looks like he has a dangerous right hand and a good jab, beating Raheem the way he did was impressive but we'll have to wait and see on Funeka.
          Yea man.. I was shocked.. He dropped him several times.. and I'm glad they stopped that fight even if it was after the bell. Raheem was having the only problems.

Cambell Vs Funeka would be decent IMO. I would watch it.. Won't know who would win. As for Funeka's age.. I don't know, but Cambell might be in for some trouble.

Comment

Yea man.. I was shocked.. He dropped him several times.. and I'm glad they stopped that fight even if it was after the bell. Raheem was having the only problems.

Cambell Vs Funeka would be decent IMO. I would watch it.. Won't know who would win. As for Funeka's age.. I don't know, but Cambell might be in for some trouble.
            That last right hand was very nice, Raheem didn't know where he was after that one.

I'd pick Campbell over him based on that Raheem fight, Campbell would be able to match him punch for punch I think and it looks like Campbell is the more skilled of the two but it's hard to say from 10 minutes of footage.

Comment

That last right hand was very nice, Raheem didn't know where he was after that one.

I'd pick Campbell over him based on that Raheem fight, Campbell would be able to match him punch for punch I think and it looks like Campbell is the more skilled of the two but it's hard to say from 10 minutes of footage.
              Someone on WBVA had the full fight.. I mean it was only 4 rounds, and I might be over my head saying he might be a threat, but you never know.. Ima keep an eye on this dude.

Campbell can fight good on the inside too, and all I seen in the Raheem fight was fighting on the outside, so I won't know how Funeka would do on the inside, but it should be interesting. I wouldn't be surprised it Funeka upsets Campbell though.. I just think that his style might pose a threat, unlike Juan Diaz where he was willing to stay inside, you know what I mean?

I like how fighters come out of nowhere sometimes and shock many people.. Like Pavlik.. Who knows what might happen.. Sometimes records can be padded, but we will never know untill they get that one shot.

Comment

Someone on WBVA had the full fight.. I mean it was only 4 rounds, and I might be over my head saying he might be a threat, but you never know.. Ima keep an eye on this dude.

Campbell can fight good on the inside too, and all I seen in the Raheem fight was fighting on the outside, so I won't know how Funeka would do on the inside, but it should be interesting. I wouldn't be surprised it Funeka upsets Campbell though.. I just think that his style might pose a threat, unlike Juan Diaz where he was willing to stay inside, you know what I mean?

I like how fighters come out of nowhere sometimes and shock many people.. Like Pavlik.. Who knows what might happen.. Sometimes records can be padded, but we will never know untill they get that one shot.
                Campbell is a good boxer on the outside as well, he's not strictly an inside fighter, it's hard to gauge how good Funeka is after seeing only 1 fight.

I'll be looking out for him as well, he could turn out to be a good fighter.

Comment

this guy fights similar to Hopkins, but not exact, his missing a few things. I'm gonna be watching him....He looks like a cross between Hopkind an d Diego Corales. He leaves himself open to certain shots.....Questions have to be answered, Can he take a punch, Does he posess K.O power, how long can he go, and how is his chin.HE's Definately worth watching though, ws that the Prince he was fighting?

Comment

it's cause that is hopkins. he's finally lost it and is beating up on lightweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X