No announcement yet.

newbie questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie questions

hello all!I just started boxing before 1 month and some days.I felt in love with the sport instantly and im going almost every day for training(5 days per week)

the first thing i want to ask is that. after my warmup im doing some shadow boxing and after some minutes i feel my rear calve is going to explode...(im using some nike running shoes that they are very lightweight) is that normal?also before 4 years i used to run arround 34-38 rounds daily in a football stadium and never had a problem with my calvs

the second thing is that my legs are far way better than my hands im feeling i focus to much on my footwork than the hands. when my coach put me with other newbs like me to have some "sparing" with only footwork they say to me they cant catch my legs.is that bad thing that my hands are not in the same level with my foots?

im sorry if my questions are stupid but i allready took the sport seriouslly and i want to go as far i can in that

Not following everything you're saying but...

Give your calves more time to adjust to boxing workout...maybe it gets easier.

I don't get your 2nd question...what exactly do you mean your footwork is better than your hands? or your feet can't catch your hands? That can be interpreted several different ways but generally speaking, it's a GOOD thing to have the footwork aspect of boxing down before you get too involved with throwing punches. My guess is as you develop more, your hands will work more fluidly with your feet but starting with the feet is a good idea.

Comment

im sorry for my language im not very good at english

im realy sad about my calvs i want to go full week training(6/7 days) but i keep 1 day for resting my feets for now till they are okey.should i push em more like do jump rop every day? after my training?

about the second thing im saying that my legs improving faster that my hands a lot faster

Comment

Working...
      X