Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Felix Trinidad vs. Canelo Alvarez at 154? Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People saying Canelo gets stopped? Yeah, because that's ever been close to happening.

Unless you count "Cotto's Brother" when Canelo was 14. LoL. Keep dreamin.

Comment

I can see Canelo boxing a very good fight but he would end up getting clipped by a left hook in the later rounds ending the fight.

Comment

Tito would have to be a nice favorite he is a great fighter and Canelo is a good fighter but has not looked the best in his sternest tests.

This fight probably suits him a bit more stylistically than those other fights though so he would probably look better even if he lost. Canelo does seem like he is a pretty stout dude but he has never faced someone as dangerous so it would be interesting to see how that would play out.

Canelo is a pretty good boxer but I think he ends up in Tito's game falling in love with his own success. Canelo like to fight at a measured pace but does he really have the tactical awareness to not get caught up the shots he is landing on Tito.

Probably a pretty fun fight to watch.

Comment

Canelo, too big for Tito . Before or after wink dominated him because that's key

Comment

Ask me after his Cotto and GGG fights. As of now Tito merks Ginger.

Comment

No way that Ginger walks through Wrapichocolate.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Canelo's record in fantasy fights is now 0-30

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Tito would have to be a nice favorite he is a great fighter and Canelo is a good fighter but has not looked the best in his sternest tests.

This fight probably suits him a bit more stylistically than those other fights though so he would probably look better even if he lost. Canelo does seem like he is a pretty stout dude but he has never faced someone as dangerous so it would be interesting to see how that would play out.

Canelo is a pretty good boxer but I think he ends up in Tito's game falling in love with his own success. Canelo like to fight at a measured pace but does he really have the tactical awareness to not get caught up the shots he is landing on Tito.

Probably a pretty fun fight to watch.
                  That's a really good analysis. I think this is a tough, dangerous fight for both. I would lean toward Tito because his pace would force Canelo out of his comfort zone and perhaps wear him down. Plus Canelo might eat some pretty big shots to the head and body. But he'd be dangerous throughout and I can't see him getting stopped. Trinidad via close decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X