Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Mayweather is a crook.

Boxing is corrupt.

These two should have fought at least twice by now.
    I know in 2009 Floyd would have been laid out so there would have probably been only 1 fight

Comment

Delete this BS! Too many of these floating around...smfh

Comment

I cant believe theres even any confusion ? mayweathers cleary a ##nt coward and avoided pac theres just no other way to see it , Floyd fans are deluded to the exreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Hatred View Post
          Let me get this straight:
          • Accuses Pacquiao of taking PEDs without any visual or circumstantial evidence.
          • Comes off a two-year retirement and expects to be the A-side in negotiations.
          • Records himself going on an extremely racist rant against Pacquiao.
          • Avoids questions regarding Pacquiao and gets mad when asked about him.
          • Previous demands have been met, now wants Pacquiao to leave Arum.
          • Relinquishes his WBC title to avoid a mandatory fight with Pacquiao.

Stop making excuses after excuses and ridiculous demands after demands. All boxing fans in the world, casual or hardcore, all sports enthusiast, promoters, trainers, sanctioning bodies, and everyone involved in boxing, wants you to face Manny. There's only one person in the world who doesn't want the fight to happen, and that is none other than yourself.
          Why don't you haters put this nonsense in the Master thread instead of creating these lame posts every day? Are you so desperate for attention and mythical points on a message board that you have to bore boxing fans with this nonsense every day of the week?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
            Delete this BS! Too many of these floating around...smfh

Comment

Working...
            X