Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos Champ in 2013 WARWAGON THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Dos Santos Champ in 2013 WARWAGON THREAD!!!

He looked freaking pissed last night entering the cage haha I'm sure even hunt got nervous lol He is still the man to end Cains reign once again!!!

Its easy to take a fighter lightly when you knocked him out so easily in one round. Once Cain landed that overhand right Junior was shook. Not this time! Junior is back and better then ever!!! His most impressive performance to date brutally stopping a K-1 star like Hunt.

That was a statement KO and the whole division better take notice!!! Cormiers gonna stay at HW for his ass whooopin once JDS gets done with Cain!

ALLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!

Cain will make easy work of this guy again. He got some bs stoppage the first fight but no more. Third time around will be easier.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Cain beats him bad in the third, he way too fast n too much stamina for Cains fast pace

Comment

I'm gonna favor JDS for another KO, but I would never bet on this one. Cain may just as well win again too.

Comment

BS stoppage? Cain was out cold until another punch woke him back up ala rampage vs Chuck 2.

I still don't believe JDS has a cardio problem. He barely even broke a sweat in the UFC before Cain landed that overhand right in the second fight. He took him lightly and got caught and that punch took him out of the rest of the fight.

Junior will be ready for war this time! WAR JDS!!!!

Comment

Out cold? Come on man... Cain did the exact same thing to JDS in the 2nd fight. JDS was in the exact same position Cain was in at the time of the stoppage in their first fight and nothing was done. No biggie tho, I thoroughly enjoyed the ass whooping. And I'm gonna enjoy it even more the next fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              BS stoppage? Cain was out cold until another punch woke him back up ala rampage vs Chuck 2.

I still don't believe JDS has a cardio problem. He barely even broke a sweat in the UFC before Cain landed that overhand right in the second fight. He took him lightly and got caught and that punch took him out of the rest of the fight.

Junior will be ready for war this time! WAR JDS!!!!

I think he got hit too much here

Comment

Cain will whoop Dos Santos even easier this time!

Comment

****in bandwagoner.

Comment

what's the big deal with hunt? seriously? i'm not a die-hard knowledgeable mma fan, i only watch it from time to time (at this point, i follow fighters' careers more than the sport). hunt had a 9-7 record going into the jds fight. why was he hyped up? his k-1 background? really? he beat struve and kongo as of late, i really don't find that impressive.
                    as for the rematch, does anyone else feel it's too soon? i honestly don't think a win over hunt should make way for a third fight with velasquez (the 2nd fight wasn't even competitive). i think since cain's boy daniel cormier is ranked second, why not make dos santos/cormier? velasquez can fight werdum for the time being. imo this third fight shouldn't be made so soon. have dos santos grab another win and see if it can "marinate" a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                    X