• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Tastes like cardboard
    not the deep dish you need to try it

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      HELLL YEEEAHHHH! Love lil ceasaz!!!! One right within walking distance, I love their 5 buck hot n ready specials! Still gotta try that deep dish though.
      If you love thir 5 dollar pizza then youll love this deep. Im not too crazy about their normal large pizza but this deep is bombdiggity

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        i hate franchise pizza...pizza hut, dominos etc. little Caesars is the only one that's decent

that picture doe
        you should try it carnal . Te deje bien satisfecho

Comment

you forgot to say no h0mo
          No h0mo lol

Comment

The best thing about Little Caesers is the price but I tried that deep dish a couple weeks back and it is a lot better than their regular pizza.

Cleto do you like Barros?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              you should try it carnal . Te deje bien satisfecho
              I usually eat from this place by my house called Brooklyn Pizza there's no little Caesars by my house i usually eat there when I'm short on cash and i see it while I'm working

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                The best thing about Little Caesers is the price but I tried that deep dish a couple weeks back and it is a lot better than their regular pizza.

Cleto do you like Barros?
                I agree the deep dish is like 10 times better than the regualr large pizza. Yeah barros is bomb. Even their wings are tasty. You must be from arizona?

Comment

I usually eat from this place by my house called Brooklyn Pizza there's no little Caesars by my house i usually eat there when I'm short on cash and i see it while I'm working
                  orale ny style pizza. i like that style too. im a pizza and wing lover to the hueso

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    I agree the deep dish is like 10 times better than the regualr large pizza. Yeah barros is bomb. Even their wings are tasty. You must be from arizona?
                    In Glendale!

I haven't tried the Barros wings tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      In Glendale!

I haven't tried the Barros wings tho.
                      cool beans. there a great pizza place in north phoenix called sardellas. they have the best wings ive ever had!

Comment

Working...
                      X