Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Brady is such a pampered, protected *****. That roughing the passer call was beyond bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
      Tom Brady is such a pampered, protected *****. That roughing the passer call was beyond bullshit.
      Rodney Harrison and Ray Lewis gave him the business huh?

Didn't do any good though.

Comment

Yeah Rodney talking **** was pretty funny. All those QB roughing the passer calls are bull**** anymore. Even Orton today took a good shot from the Cowgirls and though I was happy with the 15 yds I didn't think the hit was that bad. It was just a solid football hit. The guys like Brady and Manning will get the calls though even more. Like the NBA where Kobe or Lebron barely get touched and it's a foul.

Comment

Manning > Brady. What a clown he is.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Rodney Harrison and Ray Lewis gave him the business huh?

Didn't do any good though.
            It would have done a lot of good if Harrison held Brady down and Lewis stabbed him through the ribs with a sharpened mattress spring.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Yeah Rodney talking **** was pretty funny. All those QB roughing the passer calls are bull**** anymore. Even Orton today took a good shot from the Cowgirls and though I was happy with the 15 yds I didn't think the hit was that bad. It was just a solid football hit. The guys like Brady and Manning will get the calls though even more. Like the NBA where Kobe or Lebron barely get touched and it's a foul.
              Exactly. And anyone who says that QB is the toughest position in football is clearly talking from a purely mental standpoint. Physically, playing QB is nothing.

Comment

Exactly. And anyone who says that QB is the toughest position in football is clearly talking from a purely mental standpoint. Physically, playing QB is nothing.
                Agreed mentally it's the toughest and I feel the most important position on the field, but physically now a days they might as well wear red jerseys saying they shouldn't be touched. I even hate the helmet to helmet penalties they got now and the hitting a defenseless WR penalties. I mean guys can't just stop out there. There jobs on defense are too light somebody up. If somebody gets knocked out they hey it happens. I mean all these guys play this game knowing their is risk of getting injured and possibly bad.

Comment

and what position is the hardest in your opinion?

Comment

amen

Comment

• Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                      It was stupid of Suggs to go after his knee like that. But dont pretend only Brady gets calls like that in the NE vs Buffalo game they called and even worse roughing the passer on vince wilfork.

Comment

Working...
                      X