Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine to argue free speech case in hearing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    It's crazy when you post a topic that actually provokes intellectual thought you don't get comments. But if I were to start a thread about Kim K I would have already at least 30 comments.
    I actually thought that this would get more responses than it has. Its a very interesting topic, as it sheds light on the fact that service members are not held to the standards of those that they are sworn to protect. It seems as the only news that most want to comment on when involving a service member is when something they deem appalling happens. Its a shame but seems to be close to the truth of the matter BT mah homie.

I want to thank you Chief for your service and willingness to actually follow orders.
    It is my pleasure BT bruh. As I get closer to retirement I thank God that he has blessed me with the path that I have walked.

Comment

I agree that he should be punished. Constitutional fetishism gone amuck.

If you wanna make a statement, I much rather prefer people not joining (whether for financial reasons or Patriotism of serving your country) the military altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        I agree that he should be punished. Constitutional fetishism gone amuck.

If you wanna make a statement, I much rather prefer people not joining (whether for financial reasons or Patriotism of serving your country) the military altogether.
        IDK Cup. I think making a statement is fine if it is done anonymously. And does not give the appearance that it is the concensus thought of the branch of service or the branches of service as a whole. Once you put a face to the statement then it becomes outtaline.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          IDK Cup. I think making a statement is fine if it is done anonymously. And does not give the appearance that it is the concensus thought of the branch of service or the branches of service as a whole. Once you put a face to the statement then it becomes outtaline.
          Even the fact that he messed up didn't make me upset. The fact is they gave him a chance to stop and he kept on doing it. That told me right there he has contempt for the Military, the Marines, The POTUS, his Chain of command, and his fellow soldiers. He needs to be dishonorably discharged, and let him go live with the disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Well yeah. Obviously.

But I was talking about this guy, who has a fetish for pure constitutionalism. Probably a Ron Paul Non-Interventionist type. Good ol' RP gets the most campaign donations from active military members, even more than Obama.

Still, I don't approve of them joining just to have more clout and get more attention for their views. If you don't wanna be a puppet, don't join. I'm not a fan of the military, and I won't.
            Hell, I left one war and am not looking to get into another and risk getting killed. It defeats the purpose.

Comment

Even the fact that he messed up didn't make me upset. The fact is they gave him a chance to stop and he kept on doing it. That told me right there he has contempt for the Military, the Marines, The POTUS, his Chain of command, and his fellow soldiers. He needs to be dishonorably discharged, and let him go live with the disgrace.
              I agree he was insubordinate and should be discharged accordingly. I heard a lil bout this but through this thread I am becoming more abreast of what has transpired.
              Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Well yeah. Obviously.

But I was talking about this guy, who has a fetish for pure constitutionalism. Probably a Ron Paul Non-Interventionist type. Good ol' RP gets the most campaign donations from active military members, even more than Obama.

Still, I don't approve of them joining just to have more clout and get more attention for their views. If you don't wanna be a puppet, don't join. I'm not a fan of the military, and I won't.
              Hell, I left one war and am not looking to get into another and risk getting killed. It defeats the purpose.
              I dont agree with the joining to have more clout ideaology. I believe its the wrong reason to join. But I also do not agree with the puppet statement as each service member has a mind of their own, and can get out once their contract has been fulfilled. I respect that you are not fond of the military(for one reason or the other), there are quite a few that fall in line with your frame of thought. War is a ugly thing. I dont blame you for having any disdain towards being involved in one.

Comment

Free speech? Lol. This is the U.S.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  Free speech? Lol. This is the U.S.S.A.
                  You can go get your legs and arms blown off. Or come back in a body bag.

But you cannot speak freely.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    You can go get your legs and arms blown off. Or come back in a body bag.

But you cannot speak freely.

This seems to be "in" with the American population.

Shut up and do what you're told.

Think freely? You're a terrorist.

It's no wonder most military persons are the most messed up people I've ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Comment

Not pertaining to this thread but why is it that a lot of people think that just because the first amendment says freedom of speech that they can say whatever the fucck they want?

Comment

Working...
                      X