Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAN OF STEEL (2013) Official Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And why the hell does Superman have a chem trail coming out of his arse?

Anyway, I like the Batman Begins feeling of this trailer. Just a shame the main actor is ****e.

Comment

Seen this during the Dark Knight rises previews. I guess the preview was supposed to not only give away much but hide the fact that it's a Superman movie. For a good while I thought it was gonna be some Fisherman film based on a true story or something.

Comment

There are so many characters in the marvel dc universe that deserve their own movies.

How about a movie about beta ray bill? Iron Fist? Black Panther? Namor? any of the heralds of galactus?

I mean seriously, how many times are they gonna reboot spiderman? superman? batman? Hulk? Ironman?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          That trailer is weak. How is THAT supposed to excite movie goers? Which part got you interested in this trailer?
          its a teaser. the movie's not out for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            There are so many characters in the marvel dc universe that deserve their own movies.

How about a movie about beta ray bill? Iron Fist? Black Panther? Namor? any of the heralds of galactus?

I mean seriously, how many times are they gonna reboot spiderman? superman? batman? Hulk? Ironman?
            they've never rebooted iron man, nor the hulk, just got different actors to play banner, and returns was trash. they had to reboot it. the first spider-man trilogy was a little too campy imo in hindsight.

marvel's coming out with a guardians of the galaxy film, so that's different. i thnk black panther and ant man are another they're looking to bring to the big screen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Seen this during the Dark Knight rises previews. I guess the preview was supposed to not only give away much but hide the fact that it's a Superman movie. For a good while I thought it was gonna be some Fisherman film based on a true story or something.
              perhaps it was analogous to the "fishers of men" .

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

the movie about john constantine was very good IMO... shame it never had any sequel...

manchester black would be a fine anti-hero i think... it would be intriguing if ever a movie about him gets made...

about supes, i hope darkseid or amazo gets to be the antagonist down the line...

Comment

FINALLY.

This looks all types of awesome. A real tribute to Supes. The comic nerd's might go nut's.

But just based of this....

WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    FINALLY.

This looks all types of awesome. A real tribute to Supes. The comic nerd's might go nut's.

But just based of this....

WOW.
                    seriously. the most action returns had was him catching a plane, then lifting a continent of kryptonite into space. what kinda **** was that?

i saw a little bit of the footage online from sdcc and it had a little more action. it hadf the trailer bits and some other cool scenes. i can already see where the film is going though.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
                      seriously. the most action returns had was him catching a plane, then lifting a continent of kryptonite into space. what kinda **** was that?

i saw a little bit of the footage online from sdcc and it had a little more action. it hadf the trailer bits and some other cool scenes. i can already see where the film is going though.
                      I don't know why.

But your sig always cracks me up.

Comment

Working...
                      X