No announcement yet.

shoulder punch,rabbit punch, rabbitt punch, rabbitt punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoulder punch,rabbit punch, rabbitt punch, rabbitt punch

And a laghablke stoppage by the ruiz corner men. If anyone actually thinks anything other than a death in the ring for haye against the klit bros then you are mnetally deragned..

Ruiz fight was a joke...

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    And a laghablke stoppage by the ruiz corner men. If anyone actually thinks anything other than a death in the ring for haye against the klit bros then you are mnetally deragned..

Ruiz fight was a joke...
    Hey man say sorry for telling me to **** off last time

Comment

jab, jab, straight right, uppercut.......that's what Froch is gonna eat in his next fight against Kessler

Comment

More exciting than any Klitschko fight I've ever seen.

Froch will lose to Kessler.

Comment

I normally don't agree with you but I think Haye would have to get lucky and land a monster KO punch to beat either Klitschko. Otherwise he takes a beating against both. If Ruiz could land his jab at will and control the pace of the fight, what do people think Wlad would do to Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I normally don't agree with you but I think Haye would have to get lucky and land a monster KO punch to beat either Klitschko. Otherwise he takes a beating against both. If Ruiz could land his jab at will and control the pace of the fight, what do people think Wlad would do to Haye?
            agreed.....

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Ruiz fight was a joke...
              Ruiz was getting smashed in there. Do you know how big those shots were? His corner did the right thing. Another 3 rounds and his brain wouldn't have been able to form a cognitive sentence again.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                The punch that knocked down Ruiz for the first time would have Wlad in all kinds of trouble. Landing that punch is a different story though.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                  The punch that knocked down Ruiz for the first time would have Wlad in all kinds of trouble. Landing that punch is a different story though.
                  get a jif of the punch ray charles, it hit his ****ing shoulder(the first round kncokdown)

All the other "kncokdowns" were ruiz falling into the ropes and haye just rabbitt punching him...get your eyes checked...

Comment

I was impressed by Haye's power and speed, but we all know he has them in abundance. However, his defence is pretty leaky, and the Klitschko bros would be able to keep Haye on the end of their jabs all night long. Granted, Haye would have a chance to land a bomb on Wlad and KO him, and with Vitali, he could use his speed and reflexes and fight kind of like the Valuev fight. But that's what actually exciting about the fight, it just depends who can implement their game plan first, and that's all we want it boxing, a good fight.

But I do think Haye would have more chance with Vitali, since Vitali is getting old and his reflexes and speed aren't what they used to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X