Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many consecutive HW Roy Joneses will it take to get through Lennox's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Roy Jonses and 1000 rounds to beat Tyson and Holyfield and Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesfan View Post
      See just by reading this post I realized that you are a Vitali fan which make your opinions regarding this thread skewed because you refuse to admit to any of Vitali Klitschko's numerous weaknesses.

1- Roy (The HW Version) wasn't just some ******ed bum like Kirk Johnson.. Roy kills Johnson 10 out of 10 times and will embarrass him more than Vitali did. The Roy that fought Ruiz showed great footwork, great speed, good lateral movement, good combinations and good stamina.

2- You are assuming that Vitali who quit against Chris Byrd..will just knock out Roy within 1 round every single time. I strongly disagree. Roy could be caught by a vicious aggressive KO Artist like Tua who will literally just attempt to bull doze Roy.. Vitali will fight at a much slower pace and Roy could possibly take him into deep waters.

Now am I saying that there will be no revivals needed against Vitali? No of course not.. I'm simply saying that it won't take as many Roys as you think to get past Vitali.

Also Vitali is literally the last barrier prior to unlocking Prime Lennox Lewis.(The next stage of the game so to speak). So for you to even assume Roy can get there means Roy have over came the likes of Holyfield,Tua,Ruddock,Bruno,Tucker,Golota,Mercer.. . etc... Vitali isn't THAT much better than Tucker,Tua,Mercer etc and he is arguably on par with Holyfield (the 98-99 Version).

I can bet my life that it will take no more than 9 Roys (worst case scenario) to get past the Vitali who lost to Lewis in 6 rounds.
      Possiby one of the funniest posts ive ever read, thanks for being off your rocker
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 10-16-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesfan View Post
        See just by reading this post I realized that you are a Vitali fan which make your opinions regarding this thread skewed because you refuse to admit to any of Vitali Klitschko's numerous weaknesses.

1- Roy (The HW Version) wasn't just some ******ed bum like Kirk Johnson.. Roy kills Johnson 10 out of 10 times and will embarrass him more than Vitali did. The Roy that fought Ruiz showed great footwork, great speed, good lateral movement, good combinations and good stamina.

2- You are assuming that Vitali who quit against Chris Byrd..will just knock out Roy within 1 round every single time. I strongly disagree. Roy could be caught by a vicious aggressive KO Artist like Tua who will literally just attempt to bull doze Roy.. Vitali will fight at a much slower pace and Roy could possibly take him into deep waters.

Now am I saying that there will be no revivals needed against Vitali? No of course not.. I'm simply saying that it won't take as many Roys as you think to get past Vitali.

Also Vitali is literally the last barrier prior to unlocking Prime Lennox Lewis.(The next stage of the game so to speak). So for you to even assume Roy can get there means Roy have over came the likes of Holyfield,Tua,Ruddock,Bruno,Tucker,Golota,Mercer.. . etc... Vitali isn't THAT much better than Tucker,Tua,Mercer etc and he is arguably on par with Holyfield (the 98-99 Version).

I can bet my life that it will take no more than 9 Roys (worst case scenario) to get past the Vitali who lost to Lewis in 6 rounds.
        ............ You tried to make an argument how he would be competitive and then killed it with the last line.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          ............ You tried to make an argument how he would be competitive and then killed it with the last line.
          No the Poster I was replying to said that there is no way Roy can get past Vitali.. I stated that Roy can VERY WELL get past Vitali... within 5-9 tries.

Anyways I already finished the process and the end result is:
          It will take a total of 70 HW Versions of Roy Jones Jr to complete Lennox Lewis's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I think it would take at least 2 Roy's per round to last 12 rounds against a 2003 version of Vitali Klitschko. That's a total of 24 Roy's.
            The same Vitali who quit against Chris Byrd? Who was smaller, lighter hitting, and slower than Roy.

Comment

Working...
            X