Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more entertaining? Ray Robinson or Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was more entertaining? Ray Robinson or Ray Leonard?

Which Sugar was more entertaining to you?

For me its Ray Leonard i like both of them but his fights with Duran (One of my all time fav fighters),Hearns,Mayweather Sr and Ekland are all entertaining fights that i can watch over and over again for me.

Ray Robinson had some very good fights too against Bassillio (Worth checking out) and Jake Lamotta.

I probably have never seen Robinson at his best. The fights that I see on the classic channel is of him past his prime, and he was always in exciting fights at that stage of his career.

Leonard, to me, is the image of what a fighter should look like. The only fighters I can think of that could have possibly been more entertaining than him would be Ali and Roy Jones Jr. These 3 guys understood the importance of not only winning there fights, but entertaining the people that paid to see them fight.

Comment

I've seen a whole lot more leonard than I have Robinson, but all I know is that Leonard really knew how to put on a show. He was a true entertainer in the ring. He understood boxing wasn't just about winning it was about entertaining the fans and he was great at it.

Comment

Kind of a hard question to answer since most of us have not seen too much of Robinson, and me personally I never witnessed Leonard's fights live (which takes a bit of the entertainment value off already knowing what's happened). Still though, I love watching Leonard, my dad use to talk about him all the time when I was little. He was a true showman and one of the most skilled fighters to ever step foot inside the ring plus he fought the best of the best. I know Robinson is the GOAT, but again I haven't watched remotely enough to have an actual viewing opinion on him.

Comment

Working...
        X