Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia showing his true hypocrite colors last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Doesn't top the hypocrisy of Mayweather/Cotto fans crying about catch weights only to praise them once their boxer started doing it to others.
    Bro..... You're officially the biggest Cotto d1ck sucker on this damn forum. My goodness, you just can't help it. You're addicted to Cotto. It's sad.
    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 08-03-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

First thing I thought as well ! Lost all respect for Garcia after that was caught on video ! That's someone who wants to be a hall of fame trainer ? Not even close !

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

damn.. dont think i ever seen someone openly admit they lack character and dignity. i think most of us have been hypocrites at some point, but to say you dont care and feel free to be that way all the time. how could you respect yourself being that way? or how can you live with no self respect?
        I'm talking about boxing. Not my entire life so I don't even know how you got that from my post. Every boxing fan is a hypocrite. I just admit it.

Comment

Oh lord.....a mayweather fan talking about hypocrisy and classless behavior...the irony. But yes, Garcia is a classless punk and so is Rios. Do you now see why loathe maywether so much? Exact same reasons you have stated in this thread but unlike you I am not biased towards my own.

My dislike of the tmt crew and the Garcia crew (sans Maidana) are on par. Both are groups of classless ghetto punks as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Doesn't top the hypocrisy of Mayweather/Cotto fans crying about catch weights only to praise them once their boxer started doing it to others.
            But it is clear that this catchweight stuff is Freddie Roach induced. Freddie Roach does this with Pacquiao. He did it for Pacquiao vs Cotto if I remember, 145 was it. If Cotto was a true fighter, he would tell Roach to stop making catchweights, but Cotto is a B1tch.

Comment

I am surprised Mayweather has not said anything about this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                But it is clear that this catchweight stuff is Freddie Roach induced. Freddie Roach does this with Pacquiao. He did it for Pacquiao vs Cotto if I remember, 145 was it. If Cotto was a true fighter, he would tell Roach to stop making catchweights, but Cotto is a B1tch.
                If 5'7 Cotto is a b1tch for asking for a CW fight with a 5'10 GGG then 5'8 Floyd is a b1tch for making 5'7 Canelo do a CW too. Right??? Let's be fair now......

Comment

This what they resort to to beat us, they know they can't win that ish cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Cotto was 2 pounds light of a 147, and all mayweather fans (haters of pacquaio) was crying non stop.

Mayweather catch weight Canelo of those same 2 pounds and all of a sudden its legit.

Grow up learn to be a man and call shit for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Brotha View Post
                      This what they resort to to beat us, they know they can't win that ish cleanly.
                      Lol why are u talking as if African Americans haven't gotten their asses kicked plenty of times by fighters of other races????

Comment

Working...
                      X