Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    rigo vs donaire for me, how can anyone get excited over a mayweather fight?
    ya how could someone get excited over the best fighter of our era's fights dont make sense to me like or hate him. lol you kidding?

Comment

• floyd-guerrero is a mismatch so i don't know what's exciting about it other than from a nuthugger's perspective. you can't possibly find a single advantage guerrero has over floyd or even close to measuring up to any of floyd's attributes. plus it's a $70 ppv which is too much for a mismatch. what's exciting about it is the undercard if canelo-trout really happens.

Comment

• If I had to pick one, of course Donaire/Rigondeaux.

That said, I'm still hyped for May/RG.

Comment

• Originally posted by black_celph View Post
          your a freaking joke lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Ok state ur opinion!!! Why Floyd- guerrero is worth $70?

Comment

• I am much more interested in Donaire vs Rigodeaux. I don't know what to expect from that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              floyd-guerrero is a mismatch so i don't know what's exciting about it other than from a nuthugger's perspective. you can't possibly find a single advantage guerrero has over floyd or even close to measuring up to any of floyd's attributes. plus it's a $70 ppv which is too much for a mismatch. what's exciting about it is the undercard if canelo-trout really happens.
              Did u hear the ESPN boxing new guy? He said Floyd's fighting a Big welterweight!! What a f@king moron!!!

Comment

• Donaire vs Rigo for me. It might not be as action filled but the thought alone of the two of the best in their division already excites me. Both are very skilled and has the power to end fight with a punch. Who wouldn't get excited with that?

But at the end of the day I'll probably be watching both. I mean I get hyped up especially when the fight is near. I hate the attitude but I like watching Floyd box. So yeah I'll end up watching both fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
                  Donaire vs Rigo for me. It might not be as action filled but the thought alone of the two of the best in their division already excites me. Both are very skilled and has the power to end fight with a punch. Who wouldn't get excited with that?

But at the end of the day I'll probably be watching both. I mean I get hyped up especially when the fight is near. I hate the attitude but I like watching Floyd box. So yeah I'll end up watching both fight.
                  of course I'd like to see all boxing for entertainment! But I'm not paying and make Floyd rich then duck the best fighters again! Livestream or nothing for me!

Comment

• 2 world class fighters or a Jr Middlweight vs an overmatched Super Feather weight?

Comment

• Donaire-Rigo for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X