No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I also heard GGG vs Rosado wasn't gonna be as one sided as people thought.

Matthysse will stop Dallas
    Aydin will stop Karass
    Charlo will win too

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Charlo will win a great prospect, now that he cut his hair he more aerodynamic nukka

Comment

I don't think Dallas Jr is a bad fighter by any stretch, hes got some good skills, hes pretty quick, I don't think he does anything that badly myself.

I've got Lucas stopping him, I think around the mid rounds.

I expect Dallas Jr too start well but he will be drawn into a war & there is one winner there.

Comment

Matthysse will beat this guy down. Probably a corner stoppage round 7 or 8.

Comment

Matthysse Ko's Dallas in 5 rounds.

Comment

19-0 all voting for Lucas by K.O, woah!

Comment

Matthysse's offense will overwhelm him at some point, he'll get the KO by the mid rounds. Aydin will outlast and outwork Soto Karass, and Charlo boxes circles around Yorgey.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                19-0 all voting for Lucas by K.O, woah!
                I'm sure that someone will say that the polls is a sign that Matthysse is
                over-hyped/overrated.

Comment

Dallas is rangy but it should still be pretty easy work for Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Dallas is a strong puncher, and Matthysse always attacks without concerning himself much with defense.

That's why an upset is possible.
                    It's boxing, anything is possible. But Dallas is not even a good puncher.

Comment

Could be a style clash for Lucas until he figures out the speed and the jumpiness that Dallas employs coming in and how he turns on the inside. Dallas also holds too so there could be some sloppy action in spots because Dallas is wirey and moves kinda awkward. Not a huge puncher for MAtthyse but maybe he can get respect from his speed, still unlikely tho.

Dallas is a massive underdog but he has a good trainer in V. Hunter and his manager jackie kallem used to have a fighter here and there that came out of nowhere so who knows. much more interesting than the Lundy fight to me

It would take Dallas fighting way beyond anything we've seen from in terms of discipline. I don't know if Dallas he will be able to contain himself for the long haul, he hasn't in this fight to this point but he looked much more patient in his last 2 fights. Obviously Matthyse is a tough guy to get the shot against but hes gotta take it obviously

My specific prediction is that I think he will literally jump right into a punch coming in and be KOed by it or shortly thereafter.
                      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-21-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X