Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan hiring Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steward would be the best for him. He needs to learn to actually sit on his punches and look for openings rather than just do pointless flurries which usually just hit the gloves. He's got the height and reach to control a fight from a distance, he's got speed and quick feet, he just needs to pick his shots, learn how to open up fighters than hit them fast and HARD.

Comment

Tell chinaman to give Prescott a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Steward would be the best for him. He needs to learn to actually sit on his punches and look for openings rather than just do pointless flurries which usually just hit the gloves. He's got the height and reach to control a fight from a distance, he's got speed and quick feet, he just needs to pick his shots, learn how to open up fighters than hit them fast and HARD.
        Great post man.if he lead with a quick sturdy jab and worked intelligent combos off of that he would be hard to beat
        .Also intelligent offence would lead to better defense which would help his chin out.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          Man needs to work on his technique and stop throwing pointless punches.look at these sloppy punches

That's exactly the same combo he was getting tagged with in sparring - jab, uppercut. Why Roach didn't advise him not to throw it I dont know, but that's a big sign that Roach is wrong for him, because a decent trainer would have immediately told him to stop throwing that purely based on the amount of shots he was eating in sparring..

Comment

Originally posted by -EX-
            I still can't get over Khan trying to lead with an uppercut..............lol
            That was an uppercut? Im having a hard time figuring out wtf he was throwing. That **** looked like something a 2 year old would throw.

If you ask me, Steward is the last one Khan should be looking for. Cause according to Steward Khan didnt do anything wrong when he first go dropped. Watch the fight and listen to Steward "He didnt do anything wrong. He did everything he was supposed to do." Idk who he was trying to fool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan sees pacquiaos success with the combos and thinks cause he's fast he can do the same, khan doesn't have pacquiaos power or his chin. Pacquiao gets caught quite often but has a decent chin to make up for the mistakes. props to khan for wanting to proove he can fight toe to toe but if he continues to fight the way he does he'll have about 8 losses before his career is over. Honestly I wouldn't find him boring if he totally dominated his opponents with the abilities he possess and got 12 round ud's oh well

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                Man needs to work on his technique and stop throwing pointless punches.look at these sloppy punches

great gif

Danny draws uppercuts out of people to counter by feinting with his head, he lowers it. Holt's upper was countered by a right. Morales suffered a similar counter as Amir

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                  That's exactly the same combo he was getting tagged with in sparring - jab, uppercut. Why Roach didn't advise him not to throw it I dont know, but that's a big sign that Roach is wrong for him, because a decent trainer would have immediately told him to stop throwing that purely based on the amount of shots he was eating in sparring..
                  That was suppose to be a jab and an uppercut???looks like some crap a mad kid throws when he's mad

Comment

Khan does not have the ring brains to stick to a proper game plan, He gets to excited and get himself in a war when he could just jab his way in AKA Lennox lewis, Last time i saw him actually try to follow a gameplan was against Kotelnik, You got a terrible chin and then you want to go to war? OK

Comment

When Khan gets hit, he hits back. too bad he gets his worse by the other guy. Khan is overcomplicating things and overthinking why he got KTFOed

Comment

Working...
                      X