Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley To Lamont: Forget Khan, Make More Money Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley has no reason to duck Khan and doubt he ever was, ppl underestimating Bradley, he wants to make money and not be under Khans demands and terms so when they fight he makes the most money, Khan will be walked all over by Tim, also everyone is thinking Peterson has no chance in a rematch with Khan but i feel this time Khan is gona get even more roughed up by Peterson and possibly stopped as now there is 3 rounds where its straight to plan B, the confidence will be sky high and Khan will be even more stupid and reckless than in the first fight as he now has even more to prove than he can take a shot, he has to learn in one fights time to fight on the inside and that just aint gona happen but he is gona try and come unstuck, as for Bradley fighting Peterson thats just stupid for Peterson if he wants to keep them belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by lest26 View Post
      Bradley has no reason to duck Khan and doubt he ever was, ppl underestimating Bradley, he wants to make money and not be under Khans demands and terms so when they fight he makes the most money, Khan will be walked all over by Tim, also everyone is thinking Peterson has no chance in a rematch with Khan but i feel this time Khan is gona get even more roughed up by Peterson and possibly stopped as now there is 3 rounds where its straight to plan B, the confidence will be sky high and Khan will be even more stupid and reckless than in the first fight as he now has even more to prove than he can take a shot, he has to learn in one fights time to fight on the inside and that just aint gona happen but he is gona try and come unstuck, as for Bradley fighting Peterson thats just stupid for Peterson if he wants to keep them belts.
      Yea I think the best thing for Peterson is Khan,then go for Bradley..I'm one who believes Peterson was Bradley's hardest fight,I've always said that..I don't think Peterson fights different either,but he is more experienced..If that means anything..

Comment

• Duck Bradley speaks again. Peterson would make more money in a rematch with Khan than taking on other fights. I'll forget Peterson and Bradley if I were Khan. One is a robbery and one is a duck. We all know that Khan beat Peterson. It was clearly a hometown decision facilitated by the ref.

Comment

• HAHA.....Bradley is way smarter than people give him credit for...he is gonna get Peterson to rematch him and he'll win again plus get all the titles while Khan gets left in the dust.

Comment

• Lol he has just made negotiations more difficult for Khan as Peterson knows he has other options.

Comment

• lmfao...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Lol he has just made negotiations more difficult for Khan as Peterson knows he has other options.
                I think this is Bradley's intentions,he really would not be even doing this if Khan was not such an azzhole imo..Just getting a lil payback for Khan running off at the mouth...

Comment

• lol you gotta laugh Bradley seems determined to fight anybody and everybody EXCEPT kahn.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Wow, what a b*tch move, ducked the guy and the try to win his titles fighting a guy you already beat!!
                    yep......b1tch move

lmao bradley thinks lamont can make more money fighting him

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      I rather see bradley v.s.peterson At least they wont run
                      so i take it you were upset with cotto running 2 weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                      X