No announcement yet.

Conditioning Coach Alex Ariza: "Pac will weigh-in at 142 lbs against Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning Coach Alex Ariza: "Pac will weigh-in at 142 lbs against Cotto"

“He weighed in at 142 for the Oscar dela Hoya fight (which was fought at 147 lb) and climbed the ring at 148 1/2. Now if we can put him in that shape I don’t see anyone who will be able to take his punches. He really looked exceptionally well at 142,” said Ariza, who’s coming over to Baguio City for the training.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=69

Ariza does good with the strength training combined with putting on or losing weight.

He was on Chico's team year ago.Making 130 healthy wasn't easy.

Comment

I think Ariza is the one professionally monitoring Pacquiao's steroid use.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        Ariza does good with the strength training combined with putting on or losing weight.
        cosign bro. he has done a great job for pac

Comment

I don't see how it is beneficial at all to dry out those three extra pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

“He weighed in at 142 for the Oscar dela Hoya fight (which was fought at 147 lb) and climbed the ring at 148 1/2. Now if we can put him in that shape I don’t see anyone who will be able to take his punches. He really looked exceptionally well at 142,” said Ariza, who’s coming over to Baguio City for the training.

that looks like sexual harassment.... funny av thou

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
              I think Ariza is the one professionally monitoring Pacquiao's steroid use.
              That's right........steriod use always needs professional monitoring.

Comment

Cotto said he plans to climb the ring at 160.

“He (PAC) weighed in at 142 for the Oscar dela Hoya fight (which was fought at 147 lb) and climbed the ring at 148 1/2." - Ariza
                lol!!!

I TOLD YOU MUTHA****ERS!!!! COTTO WILL BE 10+ LBS HEAVIER THAN PAC!!!!

Comment

this is unfair, he is coming in at 142 for a Welterweight title fight. if he wins, which I don't think he will, if he does then it's a fluke championship, it doesn't count. they are breaking barriers for this man to slide up toi a bigger greatness, fighting for a Welterweight crown when he is not in a weight that deserves it, that **** is pitiful son, he was supposed to come in at 145 which was bad enough for Cotto. Cotto should come in at 147 if he's coming in at 142 and then a solid 157-160 on fight night, they running game. contract time it's 145 right? that's to get the ink on the paper but now 142? I SERIOUSLY HOPE this is bull**** because this wiull draw the line for me and my LIKE for Pacquiao, my RESPECT for him CAN'T change, he's done too much but if this is true and he manages to loop hole his way into a title fight he doesn't deserve I wont like him anymore.being BIG should not give you the right to try and be superior to other fellow fighters, this is a sport where they ALL train hard, no one should be given no advantages..

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    lol!!!

I TOLD YOU MUTHA****ERS!!!! COTTO WILL BE 10+ LBS HEAVIER THAN PAC!!!!
                    calm down

Comment

Working...
                    X