Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaquille O'neal called himself "MANNY SHAQUIAO"!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaquille O'neal called himself "MANNY SHAQUIAO"!

Shaquille O'neal called himself "MANNY SHAQUIAO"

I happened to come across this article from Dan Rafael of ESPN... and was smiling when Shaq coined himself as "Manny Shaquiao" in one of his episode of SHAQ VS...

• Oscar De La Hoya "fought" Shaquille O'Neal this week in Las Vegas for an episode (airing Sept. of Shaq's new television series "Shaq Vs.," in which O'Neal -- who ingeniously called himself "Manny Shaquiao" -- competes against athletes in their own sport during his NBA offseason. They used 16-ounce gloves and wore headgear during a five-round bout that took place in a large 24x24 ring. Shaq, who is 7-foot-1, 320-plus pounds, was "trained" by Freddie Roach. De La Hoya, who is 5-10 and probably weighed around 160 pounds, had Bernard Hopkins in his corner. Although I saw some video of the match on the Internet, I have no idea how it turned out. But I'll say this: If De La Hoya won, I can hear him now saying that he felt refreshed and invigorated and that it made him decide to end his retirement.
    Though the article didn't say much about pacquiao, i guess it just shows how far Pacman has become in terms being in the mind of celebrities and atheletes alike....

Here's a present homey.
    Last edited by Bhopreign; 08-21-2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Ahaha, nice!

And the winner by unanimous decision MANNY "SHAQMAN" SHAQUIAO!

Comment

ill definitely watch this episode, shaq`s funny

Comment

bwahahaha

MANNY SHAQUIAO!

Comment

sad,sad,sad..this guy cums everytime he hears anything close to pacmans name

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post

Fu.ck of WATERBOY.

You are just jealous and a low life HATER!

You are biggest loser of all time.

Not this time,that time,my time,your time but of all time.

Comment

Pacquiao is the face of boxing.Respect the king!

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
                  Pacquiao is the face of boxing.Respect the king!
                  damn right.

He is just jealous hater,IGNORE HIM!

Comment

look at the guy's username & user title. at least he's honest. the only difference between you guys is that he cums about pac while u cum about that fake ass gangsta dude in your avatar where u try to prove he's not getting knocked down by zab judah.

sad is u being a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                    X