Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed my prediction to Mora retiring Shane. (PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mora cashing in?

No one cares about him and not many more will even if he manages to win here.

Comment

Very interesting theory to say the least. But I wouldn't bet the farm on it. This fight comes down to the type of fighter eachone is. Mora is a semi-slick Boxer(Mosley doesn't do well with them generally, but Collazo is extremely slick too, and Shane looked better against him than anyone ever has(Besides Cassiani, who we havent heard from in years*retired*). So to say that Shane can't deal with a slick Boxer would not be a total truth. Shane's gonna wanna get in close in this fight, and if he can do so, he will take Sergio's heart(I'm not sold on Mora's will, and Shane has plenty even when he knows he's outmatched).

Look for Shane to have to depend on his legs quite a bit, cause he WILL have to cut the ring off(not his greatest attribute through the years). Sergio tends to lean to his right very low, and takes away his height advantage. He leaves his jab out too long and admires his work far too often. Shane is stronger at 154 than at 147, so if he connects solid and often, it will cause Sergio to change up and be uncomfortable. This fight is alot closer than most think IMHO, as Shane fights better against the typical Mexican head 1st style and we all know that this is not Mora's style.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        so every time panda responds ure just gonna come up with something else...?

mosley isnt shot...hes fading

and a fading mosley could still give mora fits

mora doesnt have defense and sharp straight counters, hes an elusive moderately fast fighter with a decent chin
        PANDA please.

Mosley's been moar or less shot since the Winky fights.

Comment

Shane Mosley aint throwing no fight .....Shane is on his re-up right now.....money wise!!!

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            PANDA please.

I don't know why people don't notice how up and down Mosley has been in the last 5 years.

He's has a great fight, a ***** fight, a good fight, another ***** fight.

It's nothing new.

I'd argue from the David Estrada fight on, he's been very unpredictable.

Comment

Look for Mora to shine for a few rds then Mosley realizes that Mora couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag and walks him down, throwing bombs the entire time until Mora looks like Margs, crumpled on the canvas...true story

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I don't know why people don't notice how up and down Mosley has been in the last 5 years.

He's has a great fight, a ***** fight, a good fight, another ***** fight.

It's nothing new.

I'd argue from the David Estrada fight on, he's been very unpredictable.
                If you wanna get surgical about it he looked like **** against that Jose luis Cruz guy and he looked even worse against Raul Marquez when that fight got stopped on cuts.

If we wanna be truthful, we should acknowledge that Mosley pretty much hit a wall after the second Forrest fight.

People took too much away from the Margarito fight.

Waaaaay too much.

Comment

PANDA please.

ur definition of "more or less shot" is my definition of "fading"

saying hes been that fighter since the winky fights is farfetched though

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    ur definition of "more or less shot" is my definition of "fading"

saying hes been that fighter since the winky fights is farfetched though
                    We can argue semantics all day, but Mosley hit his peak in the first Oscar fight. He's been "fading" ever since.

Its over Johnny.

Its over.

Comment

We can argue semantics all day, but Mosley hit his peak in the first Oscar fight. He's been "fading" ever since.

Its over Johnny.

Its over.
                      whats ur next statement, hes been "fading" ever since he hit the welterweight scene

hows about backing up some of those claims, sport

Comment

Working...
                      X