Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diego Chaves vs. Marcos Maidana - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Chaves vs. Marcos Maidana - who wins?

Both from Argentina, both heavy handed, both welterweights. Who do you like in this fight? Why? And would you even care to see this fight?

Diego Chaves is fighting Brandon Rios in August. Tough fight for Rios, but i think he wins UD.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      Diego Chaves is fighting Brandon Rios in August. Tough fight for Rios, but i think he wins UD.
      Really? That should be good till it last. Brandon is talking already like he has a mouth full of oatmeal. He simply takes too many punches

Comment

Maidana wins by KO because he is a better,stronger, harder hitting fighter.

Comment

Chaves is the better body puncher, and overall more durable fighter. He caught a beating from Thurman, and gave Thurman all he could handle. I don't see Maidana simply hitting him and winning the fight. Way more to this fight than that.

Maidana was getting hurt by Lopez, a former JWW.

One of those fights, where everyone will pick Maidana because of how well he did with Floyd, but not understanding that he was the hunter in that fight, and not the hunted. Chaves would beat him, and I'm pretty confident in that.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Maidana wins by KO because he is a better,stronger, harder hitting fighter.
            Better and stronger is debatable. It's about when they actually fight each other, and not what they did to Broner or Floyd. It would without a doubt be a brawl, and I think Chaves holds up longer than Maidana, and has the much quicker power shots to land.

And there's no doubt in my mind, Chaves will be on a mission to target that body every chance he gets.

Comment

Maidana by 5th round stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Both from Argentina, both heavy handed, both welterweights. Who do you like in this fight? Why? And would you even care to see this fight?
                Chino wins. Better trained fighter. Chaves has a lot of potential but he has no team and mediocre training so far.

Comment

Working...
                X