Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the opposite of premature ejaculation..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It depends. I have noticed the longer I have been with a female the longer it takes me to cum when she does certain things. The newer the girls, the sooner I cum. On most occassions that is. Is it a girl you have been with for awhile?
    nah i just smashed her last night. but i have other girls on the side and its the same shet..

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      You're not as into it as you think you are. I can practically go on command usually. Never met a girl who liked it for hours non stop (breaks in between yeah) When you hear "can you cum now" that means get the f uck off lol.

When you beat your s hit do you cum quick? Or does it take long too? Try a different position if you need to. There's a few for me that just kill me..in a good way.
      dude im like really into her. shes sexy as fuuuuuh.. but she didnt say anything about coming now.. im just kinda putting myself in her shoes.. she was sucking me off for A WHILE..

i tried stroking my shet but it wouldnt go.. then i just threw in the towel but i hit it this morning and it all went fine.. maybe i had a bit to drink last night..

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        nah i just smashed her last night. but i have other girls on the side and its the same shet..
        Usually every guy has a "go to" position though if they need to get their **** off. For me it's laying a girl flat on her back Ray J-Kim Kardashian style. You don't have one of those.

At the end of the day it's a good problem to have homie. Least you won't ever have to do any complaining like "I'm sorry...this doesn't usually happen."

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          And you're complaining about it? I have the same thing, and it's even worst with a rubber on, but it's a blessing. Would you rather be able to bang a girl for an hour or just nut as soon as you put it in?
          i mean if you go for way too long ur shet goes soft then ill prolly find that more embarassing and me not nutting. premature ejaculation, at least you came lol

Comment

dude im like really into her. shes sexy as fuuuuuh.. but she didnt say anything about coming now.. im just kinda putting myself in her shoes.. she was sucking me off for A WHILE..

i tried stroking my shet but it wouldnt go.. then i just threw in the towel but i hit it this morning and it all went fine.. maybe i had a bit to drink last night..
            whaaat.....dude, i'd see a doctor immediately - it's only going to get worse as you get older......i feel bad for you man.....

Comment

Things like coke and alcohol make it really hard for me to to bust most of the time aka whiskey dick and speed willy...****ing on coke is fantastic though

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                whaaat.....dude, i'd see a doctor immediately - it's only going to get worse as you get older......i feel bad for you man.....
                wow ok now you are just being a drama queen..

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                  wow ok now you are just being a drama queen..
                  well, thats never happened to me - and if it ever did, i would be pretty worried.....something like that just doesn't sound right to me

Comment

Thanks for letting us know meat

Comment

gets beat up in the men's room.

watches himself in the mirror, tucks his penis between his legs.

now he can't get it up?

word?

sorry boss, maybe you should change your name to King Vegetarian since you ain't packin' no London broil.....

Comment

Working...
                      X