Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is khan vs hatton the next hagler vs hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is khan vs hatton the next hagler vs hearns?

not really comparing the skill level but in terms of the sort of style match up and how exciting a fight it could be, will khan vs hatton be this generations hagler vs hearns?

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Nope.
      what about the next eubank vs benn

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Nope.
        **** this dude^^^^

I could see it playing out similar, they both have the power to hurt each other

Comment

Please dude, it is going to be Khan vs Hatton. No more and no less

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Please dude, it is going to be Khan vs Hatton. No more and no less
            I agree. For a fight to be one of the greatest fights in history it helps to have great fighters like Hagler and Hearns in the fight. Hatton is a very good fighter, well past his prime. Khan may not even deserve to be called very good.Hagler and Hearns never did any holding or clinching, just punching. Hatton is famous for holding and hitting and Khan holds and pushes on the inside. It might be a good fight but I think there would be lots of wrestling going on and I don't enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              not really comparing the skill level but in terms of the sort of style match up and how exciting a fight it could be, will khan vs hatton be this generations hagler vs hearns?
              Err No. Hearns had devastating one shot power (Khan has ordinary power)and Hagler could brawl AND box (Hatton is a brawler). Both fighters were in their prime and on top of their game. Khan's stock has dropped after 2 loses on the spin and Hatton is coming back after a coked out lay off after 2 big losses. You can't compare these 2 fights.

Comment

I'd expect Khan to light Hatton up to be honest at this stage en-route to an earlyish stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I agree. For a fight to be one of the greatest fights in history it helps to have great fighters like Hagler and Hearns in the fight. Hatton is a very good fighter, well past his prime. Khan may not even deserve to be called very good.Hagler and Hearns never did any holding or clinching, just punching. Hatton is famous for holding and hitting and Khan holds and pushes on the inside. It might be a good fight but I think there would be lots of wrestling going on and I don't enjoy that.
                  I say the same. We might be suprised with a good fight cause you never know in boxing.

But Hagler/Hearns those two guys had a lot of momentum going into their fight and arguably to of the best P4P fighters in there time. Khan/Hatton are coming off devastating KO loses and one dude is coming out of retirement the includes substance abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I'd expect Khan to light Hatton up to be honest at this stage en-route to an earlyish stoppage.
                    what people expect of khan compared to what khan actually produces, is completely on opposites side of the spectrum. khan is as done (or not done) as hatton, whether his fans wanna believe it or not.

hagler - hearns?!?! wow that is a new low...

Comment

Working...
                    X