Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Ronnie Nathanielsz sign a contract stating he has to refer to Manny as..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ronnie Nathanielsz sign a contract stating he has to refer to Manny as..

..the "fighter of the decade" and "eight time world champion", simultaneously, in EVERY SINGLE article he writes? Serious question. The time he doesn't write that when talking about manny, in ANY article, doesn't exist. Don't believe me? Check for yourselves.

Ronnie had Marquez winning their last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
      BPP fought Marquez??

Comment

BPP fought Marquez??
        No you asshat. I was talking Pac and JMM.

Comment

at least he doesnt call him "mega-manny" and other deep-throated opinionated complimentary names. mike marley i think. buhhhhh!

Comment

true. he wasnt too biased with that one. i remember being shocked when i read his take on the fight

Comment

cool. now back to the matter at hand, the dude ALWAYS states the same **** over and over again. it's like, i can almost garuntee he will make those two statements. i'm not sure if he feels obligated to do so because he's a stan or because he's not a good journalist or because it's part of his job. it's almost as if he's trying to remind us every time he writes.

Comment

he isnt an 8 time world champ anyway. since when has the ibo counted as a major title?

Comment

pacquiao also gets a 10-8 round in the article because of 4 time trainer of the year freddie roach. or however many times it was.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                    at least he doesnt call him "mega-manny" and other deep-throated opinionated complimentary names. mike marley i think. buhhhhh!
                    LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X