No announcement yet.

heat check for Khan vs Urango

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heat check for Khan vs Urango

I think it would be another Alexander vs Kotelnik in the sense that everybody would question Khans legitimacy after the fight
    easy win for Alexander but not for Amir and there is a chance Khan would get KO'd

so who would like to see this fight?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I think it would be another Alexander vs Kotelnik in the sense that everybody would question Khans legitimacy after the fight
    easy win for Alexander but not for Amir and there is a chance Khan would get KO'd

Well i didnt see it as an easy fight for Devon, scorecards were either tied or extremely close as i remember and that should not have happened. Devon should have been outboxing Urango but caught him with a great punch instead.

If he cant outboxed Urango effectivly, then theres no way he wins a fight with Khan that goes the distance.

But yea i would love to see Khan Vs Urango

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Styles make fights. Devon had an off night against Kotelnik and everyone is writing him off. Let them do that if they want? In my opinion Alexander is the best at 140. Let the big mouths like Bradley and Khan fight him and let us see what happens? They have to fight him first as talk is cheap.

Comment

Maidana > Urango, and also hasn't gotten blown up recently.

Even though Urango has a style that would challenge Khan... Maidana is a better way to accomplish that.

Comment

Yeah I want to see Khan/Urango because Khan vs anyone who can crack is an interesting match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
            Styles make fights. Devon had an off night against Kotelnik and everyone is writing him off. Let them do that if they want? In my opinion Alexander is the best at 140. Let the big mouths like Bradley and Khan fight him and let us see what happens? They have to fight him first as talk is cheap.
            He showed his weaknesses and his inability to adjust. Kotelnik figured him out and it was obvious Devon was using the same combo, jab, jab left Cross all fight long.

I hope he had a VERY of night and thats not going to be his style against the top guys because he will lose

Plus your right talk is cheap but Devon does it too. He talked alot about looking great and KOing Kotelnik but we know what happened there

I really like Devon but he looked as a one sided fighter as it gets

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Yeah I want to see Khan/Urango because Khan vs anyone who can crack is an interesting match up.
              these are my thoughts exactly. I think Khan will win maybe even more easily than Devon but his chinny nature makes all of his fights tense at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                He showed his weaknesses and his inability to adjust. Kotelnik figured him out and it was obvious Devon was using the same combo, jab, jab left Cross all fight long.

I hope he had a VERY of night and thats not going to be his style against the top guys because he will lose

Plus your right talk is cheap but Devon does it too. He talked alot about looking great and KOing Kotelnik but we know what happened there

I really like Devon but he looked as a one sided fighter as it gets
                The kid will learn from it and i think it was a good thing for him. Maybe the likes of Khan and Bradley will want to fight him now? I know who i will put money on.

Comment

The kid will learn from it and i think it was a good thing for him. Maybe the likes of Khan and Bradley will want to fight him now? I know who i will put money on.
                  I hope so but i am really worried about his robotic style and inability to adjust.

If he fights Khan tho, i would put my money on Khan

Comment

I agree with this and I think Urango would make Khan look bad if they fought. stylistically I think this was a bad match up for Alexander and him getting that cut made things look a lot worse

Comment

Working...
                    X