No announcement yet.

Adam Booth “We are not considering anything or any opponents at the moment."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    i thought booth said that negotiations will begin on thursday when he was on sky sports news shortly after wlad did that vid??????!
    Exactly, but dont expect these idiots on here to know anything factual. I think it's that time of the month in america.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
      Exactly, but dont expect these idiots on here to know anything factual. I think it's that time of the month in america.
      Uh the article with Booth is from yesterday or the day before, so you're wrong again, they aren't in negotiations.

DON'T YOU THINK HE WOULD SAY IF THEY WERE????

Right now Haye is the biggest ducker in boxing, not because he wouldn't fight them, but because HE CALLED THEM OUT THEN BACKED OUT TWICE and now won't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        i thought booth said that negotiations will begin on thursday when he was on sky sports news shortly after wlad did that vid??????!
        Wrong. This is a new article.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
          I suspect Haye will get seriously out of shape over the Summer and fight someone like Harrison that he doesn't need an A game for. The dangerous opponents like Solis, Boystov, Povetkin, Peter, Arreola, Tua, Adamek and of course Vitali and Wlad won't be on his PPV gayedar.
          Exactly. Haye will keep fighting old, over-the-hill nobodies like Harrison, Toney or Holyfield. A bum on UK PPV makes him the same money as any dangerous young contender such as Arreola, Peter or any of the Klit brothers would.

Just with much less risk.

Haye doesn't care about delivering "fight of the year" type entertainment to us boxing fans. All he cares about is filling up his bank account by boxing bums.

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
            Exactly. Haye will keep fighting old, over-the-hill nobodies like Harrison, Toney or Holyfield. A bum on UK PPV makes him the same money as any dangerous young contender such as Arreola, Peter or any of the Klit brothers would.

Just with much less risk.

Haye doesn't care about delivering "fight of the year" type entertainment to us boxing fans. All he cares about is filling up his bank account by boxing bums.
            quoted for truth

Comment

I hope for his sake, he's just bull****ting.

Comment

Wonder he'll entertain an Adamek offer or is he too busy soaking up sunrays?

Comment

Working...
                X