Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money history vs Southpaws= The Ghost has no chance in hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money history vs Southpaws= The Ghost has no chance in hell!

MONEY vs CHOP CHOP

Money Landed 47% of his 50 punches per round and 53% of his power shots. Money Outlanded Chop Chop 283-150 in total punches. Money dropped Chop Chop in 8th & 10th rounds, landing 28 power shots in 8th & 34 in 10th. Money Finished strong, outlanding Chop Chop 120-44 in power shots over last 5 rounds.

Scoring: 119-107; 118-108; 119-108

MONEY vs SUPER

Money dropped first 2 rounds on 2 cards after getting outlanded 11-5 in power shots in opening 6 minutes. Start of round 3 All Money from then on, as he outlanded Super 153-53 in power shots, including 28-2 in the 9th. Money played some “D” as well, as Super landed in single digits in total connects in 10 of 12 rounds. Overall, Money landed 205 of 441 (46%) total punches to 89 of 485 (18%) for Super.

Money also landed 158 of 322 (49%) power shots to 64 of 177 (36%) for Super, who managed to land just 25 of 308 jabs (8%).

Scoring: 116-112; 117-111; 119-109.

MONEY vs LITTLE BIG MAN

Money outlanded the overmatched Little Big Man 85-31 in total punches after outlanding Thunder 168-41. More impressive than Money’s accuracy (43% of his power shots) was his defense, as Little Big Man landed just 11% of his total punches. Little Big Man landed 31 punches in less than six rounds- an average of just 5 per round. ..............Little Big Man down once in Round 3 and KO'd on a body shot in Round 6.

MONEY vs VICIOUS

CompuBox saw Money landing 73 of 208 punches while Vicious landed only 26 of 148. Mayweather landed 61-of-125 power punches (49 percent), as he found open homes for his left hook and right hand. Vicious landed 26-of-117 power punches (22 percent). Vicious was KO'ed in the 4th round.

According to the facts it appears that Money hasn't had any problems dealing with the southpaw style, in fact I would even say that he has dominated physically and statistically every single southpaw that he has faced. Most of them being basically the same height at reach as The Ghost. I don't see anyway that The Ghost can figure out Moneys offense or defense. Also I don't see how he can nullify either......The Ghost will come to fight and the outcome will resemble Moneys last 4 fights vs Southpaws. The fight will end in 2 ways: Either the ghost gets knocked out or TKO'ed or he gets dominated the entire fight. IMO

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    MONEY vs CHOP CHOP

Money Landed 47% of his 50 punches per round and 53% of his power shots. Money Outlanded Chop Chop 283-150 in total punches. Money dropped Chop Chop in 8th & 10th rounds, landing 28 power shots in 8th & 34 in 10th. Money Finished strong, outlanding Chop Chop 120-44 in power shots over last 5 rounds.

Scoring: 119-107; 118-108; 119-108

MONEY vs SUPER

Money dropped first 2 rounds on 2 cards after getting outlanded 11-5 in power shots in opening 6 minutes. Start of round 3 All Money from then on, as he outlanded Super 153-53 in power shots, including 28-2 in the 9th. Money played some “D” as well, as Super landed in single digits in total connects in 10 of 12 rounds. Overall, Money landed 205 of 441 (46%) total punches to 89 of 485 (18%) for Super.

Money also landed 158 of 322 (49%) power shots to 64 of 177 (36%) for Super, who managed to land just 25 of 308 jabs (8%).

Scoring: 116-112; 117-111; 119-109.

MONEY vs LITTLE BIG MAN

Money outlanded the overmatched Little Big Man 85-31 in total punches after outlanding Thunder 168-41. More impressive than Money’s accuracy (43% of his power shots) was his defense, as Little Big Man landed just 11% of his total punches. Little Big Man landed 31 punches in less than six rounds- an average of just 5 per round. ..............Little Big Man down once in Round 3 and KO'd on a body shot in Round 6.

MONEY vs VICIOUS

CompuBox saw Money landing 73 of 208 punches while Vicious landed only 26 of 148. Mayweather landed 61-of-125 power punches (49 percent), as he found open homes for his left hook and right hand. Vicious landed 26-of-117 power punches (22 percent). Vicious was KO'ed in the 4th round.

According to the facts it appears that Money hasn't had any problems dealing with the southpaw style, in fact I would even say that he has dominated physically and statistically every single southpaw that he has faced. Most of them being basically the same height at reach as The Ghost. I don't see anyway that The Ghost can figure out Moneys offense or defense. Also I don't see how he can nullify either......The Ghost will come to fight and the outcome will resemble Moneys last 4 fights vs Southpaws. The fight will end in 2 ways: Either the ghost gets knocked out or TKO'ed or he gets dominated the entire fight. IMO
    Good Post, I feel like Money's gonna take little Casper to school. Remember Casamayor dropped Roberta with a gassed out Jab.
    Money's legs haven't been the same so he's less mobile, TKO 9-10th RD.

Comment

None of them are as good as Guererro or fights like him!

Comment

Mayweather isn't in his prime anymore though

even bum ass cotto won some rounds vs him

Comment

guys I just found out floyd is also 35-0 vs convential fighters, they all have no chance!

i hope floyd has his favorite shades ready to wear ....get ready for dat bertoface!!

Comment

guerrero ko's the glass chinned mayweather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
              Mayweather isn't in his prime anymore though

even bum ass cotto won some rounds vs him
              Really, Money is not prime but in his last 4 fights he's won 36 rounds....and those fights are in between long lay-offs.

Comment

Working...
              X