Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lebron even be top 5 NBA players to NEVER win a ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lebron even be top 5 NBA players to NEVER win a ring?

**** the top 5 all time. Could he even be top 5 to NEVER win an NBA championship?

Iverson at least won 1 game against Shaq & Kobe's Laker, and if he had Bosh & Wade I wouldn't doubt they would have won the finals.

Then you got...

Patrict Ewing
    Karl Malone
    John Stockton
    Charles Barkley

Will he ever be able to top them? Or is he finally going to get the help he finally deserves and get Chris Paul, Dwight Howard or D Rose to south beach and maybe win that ring? MAYBE.

Lebron is winning a ring, several most likely. On top of that, you CAN'T close out this series. Still 2 games in MIA and Mavs just won 2 straight in Dallas...

Comment

he'll eventually win one.

he just needs more help.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        Lebron is winning a ring, several most likely. On top of that, you CAN'T close out this series. Still 2 games in MIA and Mavs just won 2 straight in Dallas...
        hahaha no chance. Dallas I GURANTEE will win at least 1 of these last 2 games. I will **** retire as a poster and give all my points to that piece of ***** bandwagon bum Heart & Soul if the Mavs don't.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        he'll eventually win one.

he just needs more help.
        Who do they think he is? Jordan? Wilt?

Comment

haha, they can still win imo. he has like what, 5 more seasons with them? they're bound to win at LEAST 2 championships.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            haha, they can still win imo. he has like what, 5 more seasons with them? they're bound to win at LEAST 2 championships.
            baby bulls ain't going anywhere. they'll keep getting better.

thunder too.

never count out the lakers in reloading.

knicks has 2 star players , you never know with some good role players and a new head coach.

nothing is for sure in the future. "at least 2 championships" is overly optimistic.

i'm sure they'll win one. saying minimum 2 is too much though.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
              hahaha no chance. Dallas I GURANTEE will win at least 1 of these last 2 games. I will **** retire as a poster and give all my points to that piece of ***** bandwagon bum Heart & Soul if the Mavs don't.

Who do they think he is? Jordan? Wilt?
              Yea sure.

Comment

he should go to europe he gonna win plenty there,the NBA is just too hard for lebron he's mentally unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

he just needs more help.
                  two allstars not enough?

how about we give him some HOF's and have pre resurrection jesus christ at the point

Comment

Well let's not all sh** on lebron,he's a boy who needs just some extra special help..he's gonna get there eventually once he gets like 4 or 5 MVP's in his team we gonna see his good side.

Comment

Working...
                    X