No announcement yet.

Straight Owange: Adrien Broner over Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler View Post
    right. you had bradley winning against pacquaio in their 1st fight. stop pretending, you dont know sh.it about boxing and is just a pacquaio hater. you probably havent even wore a boxing glove.
    Since you like to make things up don't take offense to the ignore.

Comment

Broner taught Paulina what it means to be a man. Paulina has nightmares about getting raped by Broner while his exgirlfriend laughs about it.

Comment

Broner won the pre fight battle IMO

And the actual fight

Comment

What about what Maidana did to big mouth Broner? I enjoyed the hell out of that. Broner said he couldn't wait for the rematch to get even with Maidana. It's been years now and no rematch and Broner hasn't fought a top 10 guy since Maidana. How about Broner fighting your boy Rios? That I would love to see. Paulie was never knocked down by Broner. Porter knocked Paulie out. That's ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            Man their hasnt been this much ownage in boxing in some time.

Adrien Broner Clowns Paulie left and right, takes his girl (was gonna be the mother of his child) then he brings her to the fights and flaunts her around like a lil hoe lmfao and then He beats his ass lmfao. You can tell it hurt paulie bad dude had a high pitch about to cry at the post fight interview
            If only Paulie didn't act so insulted and shamed about the whole side piece debacle. I mean really, if he just brushed it off and was like "I don't give a ****, so what? Turns out my former slam piece is a spineless spawn of satan. Don't blame me"

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              What about what Maidana did to big mouth Broner? I enjoyed the hell out of that. Broner said he couldn't wait for the rematch to get even with Maidana. It's been years now and no rematch and Broner hasn't fought a top 10 guy since Maidana. How about Broner fighting your boy Rios? That I would love to see.
              Broner/Rios would be f**king epic

could you imagine the **** talk leading up the fight? hell they've already been in a twitter war and that wasn't even in the lead up to a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                What I like about both the Canelo-Trout/ Broner-Malignaggi fights is that it exposed those who can't score fights. Broner-Malignaggi wasn't close at all, competitive yes, close...just no
                I'd have to respectfully disagree on both fights ... The kd in Canelo trout created some distance and I knew Trout want going to win and I had no problem with that even though the judges score cards a little wacky.

Paulie/Broner the best I could do for Broner is 8-4 .... I could go as far as a draw 6-6 in Paulies favor but 7-5 Broner Is what I come up with time and time again. I get that you personally didn't have it that close but to say that you "can't see how anyone could have it close... And if they did they can't score" is a bit of a over reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  If it was really his sidepiece he wouldn't have gotten so emotional and high pitched like he was gonna cry
                  He got annoyed at the fact people were believing Broner. That has got to annoy Malignaggi or anyone.

Comment

Malignaggi cried harder that night than when his old man walked out on him.

Comment

both of them are g00fz

Comment

Working...
                      X