No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Cotto 2 next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Cotto 2 next?

Can't really say I'm surprised...Still disappointed in this fight if it does get made

Disgusting coward, still ducking Pacquiao 5 years after his prime... so... WAR COTTO!!!!!! I guarantee you, COTTO is knocking him out within 4 rounds. Cotto was fat and trained by an amateur the first fight AND STILL managed to batter floyd. Imagine what this version of Cotto does to him.

Cotto TKO 4th round. ALL points on it.

Comment

Very disappointing. Hurts boxing. We dont need this ****.

Comment

Disappointing as a boxing fan.

Comment

Dude. If Floyd fights Cotto. Dude....I can't actually explain my anger. It'll be the first time I haven't paid for a Floyd PPV, the first time I'll hope it flops. You know what, check hooks, Pac-boy, Golovkin and I will all be on the same page hating Floyd for this.

Comment

Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Dude. If Floyd fights Cotto. Dude....I can't actually explain my anger. It'll be the first time I haven't paid for a Floyd PPV, the first time I'll hope it flops. You know what, check hooks, Pac-boy, Golovkin and I will all be on the same page hating Floyd for this.
              Ditto. Except Golovkin. He's still a chump.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most boxing fans are going to hate Floyd for this if the fight does go through...Can you really blame us though? 2 of the most anticipated fights of the year don't happen... and instead we get a re-match we don't want to see again. Like wtf? **** Mayweather and Cotto for this.

Comment

Can't believe you guys are falling for this ****.

Comment

Not surprised at all if this happens. I don't think he ever had ANY intentions on fighting PAC and every intention on a Cotto rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X