Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juris doctorate Uglypug, or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winter's actually on its way out homeboy, but yeah, welcome back (i guess). so i guess it wasn't you that tried to go in on reed a couple weeks back or so. must have been that sugarsean guy then...

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      **** off ******
      what's your top 5 eubank fights

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        winter's actually on its way out homeboy, but yeah, welcome back (i guess). so i guess it wasn't you that tried to go in on reed a couple weeks back or so. must have been that sugarsean guy then...
        You checked out that N'dam fight yet? That's the last I remember talking to you in NSB. . . The best "unknown" fighter out there right now. . .

About that thread I have no idea. . I just know I had nothing to do with it. . .

Comment

Originally posted by sick- View Post
          what's your top 5 eubank fights
          eubank - benn 1

eubank - watson 2

eubank - Rocchigiani

eubank - Benn 2

eubank - Thompson 2

Comment

Welcome back bud.

Comment

Bank got fucked twice by Collins.

Comment

who the fuck is collins?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  I'm FRESH off the ban-piece! Haha at first I was kinda pissed because I was right in the middle of firing some VICIOUS shots. . .

The ban turned out to be good! I finally realized how much time I was wasting on here claiming souls, and putting people on prozac. . .

I boinked two girls over that month span. . . Improved my rope-skipping skills. . . My combination punching. . . VIDEOS TO BE POSTED SOON. . Got a position on the moot court team. . . Put in more time with the Innocence Project and with the Southern Poverty Law Center. . .

Still, I will be reporting in at least once every few days. . . If you are innocent, my ally, or remain neutral, you have nothing to fear. . However, if you get in my way, then so help my god almighty I WILL SMITE YOU. . . WINTER IS COMING. . WINTER IS COMING (for all you who are vile).
                  gotta see that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Welcome back bud.
                    Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
                      gotta see that shit
                      UNCLE BRICKS?!?!

No doubt man. . Im going to post it sometime next week or so. . Just let you guys see how fleet I am of hand and foot. . . I was a soccer player, so skipping rope came easy to me. . I guarantee most guys on here oculdn't do more than a few skips without getting the rope caught up. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X