No announcement yet.

Chris John, Rock Juarez Battle To a Disputed Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jemmychan View Post
    So its either me or you that's need to get of those pair of glasses.
    I just thought it was a close fight, that really could have gone either way. By saying that I am admitting that it is ok to have John winning.

It would be no fun talking about boxing if everyone just agreed on everything, right?

John might be able to fight better then he did that night, if he can why not prove it. There are not that many better fights at 126 then John_Jaurez II

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I just thought it was a close fight, that really could have gone either way. By saying that I am admitting that it is ok to have John winning.

It would be no fun talking about boxing if everyone just agreed on everything, right?

John might be able to fight better then he did that night, if he can why not prove it. There are not that many better fights at 126 then John_Jaurez II
      Rocky the only one boxer that have a lot of chance for a title shot, so I thing He
      don't deserve another chance, better for CJ to go for title unification first and if He success move to 130lb to fight Humberto Soto or Jorge Linares.

Comment

• I had Juarez winning four rounds. The last few rounds were very dramatic. I kind of wanted Rocky to pull it through, he seemed so close.

John really impressed me. That was the first time I've seen him fight. He looks comfortable in the ring, shows a different look, knows how to move well. It's too bad he probably wont be fighting in the U.S. again any time soon. I'd like to see him in against Linares, Juanma, Soto, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by jemmychan View Post
          Rocky the only one boxer that have a lot of chance for a title shot, so I thing He
          don't deserve another chance, better for CJ to go for title unification first and if He success move to 130lb to fight Humberto Soto or Jorge Linares.

Well, Jaurez will get another chance regardless if it against John or not. He fought very well in that fight and he sells well in Houston.

I just do not think the other titleholders at 126 are that good Cruz is a tough vet but no more, Larios is a tough vet that used to be alright but he is very shop worn, and Luevano is alright but I just think that could be an awful fight. Gamboa will get a belt before to long and that could be an interesting fight, but would his team really want to match him with John at this point.

Right now at 126 I like John Jaurez II, but if they go their different ways so be it I will want to see both of them fight again no matter the opponent.

Comment

Working...
          X