No announcement yet.

i heard Gavin Rees is pretty tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard Gavin Rees is pretty tough

i took a look at his record and he looks pretty good from what it says. could a win over a tough champ like reeves move broner up the p4p??

He is nothing special,a solid former champion and a top 10 lightweight,long as Broner is staying busy and fighting ranked fighters im good

Comment

fear the 5 foot monster

Comment

weight classes...not height classes/....tyson was 5'10 and beat bigger fighters all the time..same as manny right??he was alot shorter then margo and oscar and beat them..so why cry about height?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          fear the 5 foot monster
          Now you have anti Broner s**t in your sig? You're one sick ra***t individual.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            weight classes...not height classes/....tyson was 5'10 and beat bigger fighters all the time..same as manny right??he was alot shorter then margo and oscar and beat them..so why cry about height?
            Because this idiot doesn't know s**t about boxing.

Comment

He's decent but it's no where near a p4p worthy win.

Comment

he's domestic/Euro level tough. not world level tough.

his former titleholder status may mislead some into believing he was ever a bonafide world class guy. he positioned himself into a shot at that 140 strap by beating very unspectacular opposition in 6 and 8 round fights and then outgrafted a definition paper titlist (the extremely mediocre Souleymane M'baye) to win it.

Kotelnik beat him up and stopped him. while Kotelnik was an excellent technician, ask yourself how many world class fighters he was ever close to stopping.

Broner could eat up ten of Gavin Rees on the same night and still have energy to go a few more rounds (no ****).

Comment

Hes definitely tough in a literal sense. As long as Broner doesnt take him lightly and ends it early there should be no problem. I give it a round or maybe 2.

Comment

Rees deserves all the credit in the world. he's a game little man and will give it his best shot before being blown out like Broner's fists were torpedoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X