Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My god, Donaire clearly wants no part of Rigondeux!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god, Donaire clearly wants no part of Rigondeux!!!!!

Did you hear his post fight interview

"Nishikoa, Mares, MAYBE Rigondeux, Arce"
    "I definetly want Nishiko, then I'll move up to 126"

HAHA, this clown knows Rigondeux will mop the floor with him. This guy is way overated, over hyped, and one dimensional.

I want the Nonito apologists to try and break it down to me...because maybe i'm just not getting it.....

How is it not obvious that Nonito is ducking this dude? And don't give me the "Rigo doesn't bring anything to the table" s**t....he has a belt...the same way this no-name dude from a village in South Africa he just fought....

WV2, Mathebula & Nishioka....that's gonna be his 122 run??

Comment

Donaire losses to Rigo his people know it too he wont be fighting him or Mares is fighting nishioka and be done at 122

Comment

I was LMFAO when I heard that..dude is scared

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          I want the Nonito apologists to try and break it down to me...because maybe i'm just not getting it.....

How is it not obvious that Nonito is ducking this dude? And don't give me the "Rigo doesn't bring anything to the table" s**t....he has a belt...the same way this no-name dude from a village in South Africa he just fought....

yep............rigo is not apart of the plans. (not now not ever)

Comment

i just don't like to hear professional fighters talk like that..........especially when you're a guy thats as talented as doniare.

guy just doesn't believe in himself.

Comment

nishioka is the most accomplished in the weight class.Rigo is just the most dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post

It seems like they crawled back into their own little hole.
                Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                yep............rigo is not apart of the plans. (not now not ever)
                Would be funny if Mares and Rigo move up to 126 and Donaire dips out too. I could see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  It seems like they crawled back into their own little hole.

Would be funny if Mares and Rigo move up to 126 and Donaire dips out too. I could see it happening.
                  Mares is moving up for sure Rigo could stick around for a while

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    Did you hear his post fight interview

"Nishikoa, Mares, MAYBE Rigondeux, Arce"
                    "I definetly want Nishiko, then I'll move up to 126"

HAHA, this clown knows Rigondeux will mop the floor with him. This guy is way overated, over hyped, and one dimensional.
                    Let me clear this up for you since youre a little slow! He wants Nishikoa , Mares for sure.... Maybe Rigo and Arce because they are the less of the concern...and out classed! He wants the best

Comment

Working...
                    X