No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    Dude, you make no sense! I don't know if you're high, stupid or you don't know reality any better. Your last posts suggest all of the above.

You don't know what sarcasm is or can't recognize it, you speak as if you know it all but you DON'T, you really don't!

And on top of that your thoughts are chaotic you go from one point to another without any direction. You're just all over the place...Just stop doing drugs my man
    Lmao

Why you so butt hurt... I'm not trying act like I know everything but some posters are completely clueless on business aspects yet keep spouting off..

Point out what I don't know? What am I so off on? If you can't keep up with the conversation then just shut up...

Comment

• Posting about posting.

Anyway I think this week's fight between Garcia and Peterson will be the really telling match. If it does worse ratings than Thurman-Guerrero then Haymon may be in trouble. But I think it'll probably do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
        Posting about posting.

Anyway I think this week's fight between Garcia and Peterson will be the really telling match. If it does worse ratings than Thurman-Guerrero then Haymon may be in trouble. But I think it'll probably do better.
        Yeah I agree
        I think the true test will be when they match two guys that have won on PBC..

If say garcia wins, and they match him and thurman in a big fight and it doesn't deliver ratings I think they are doomed...

Comment

Working...
        X