23.53%
    Double M
    76.47%

Comment

I want to hear a Haye argument.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        I want to hear a Haye argument.

You're definitely not hearing one from me.

Comment

Do people seriously think that Haye brings nothing to the table? Unreal.

Comment

Moorer was good. A favorite of mine. He won't knock out Haye unless he really punched his glass chin in. Moorer by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              If when you get to the big stage and you talk a huge game and end up looking completely mediocre in you're biggest fight / payday to date, it's really tough to be taken seriously after that.

Besides, who are these world beaters he's taken out to get him a shot at Wlad in the 1st place besides just talking up a big game? Matter of fact, who's his biggest win in his career?

Comment

I would love to hear what Haye has done at heavyweight to show he would beat Michael Moorer.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I would love to hear what Haye has done at heavyweight to show he would beat Michael Moorer.
                  I never once said he would But the whole trend of acing like the guy is a complete bum is a joke man.

Comment

I never once said he would But the whole trend of acing like the guy is a complete bum is a joke man.
                    He's a decent heavyweight. That's it. Moorer was a very good heavyweight. You really shouldn't hear any arguments that he would beat Moorer.

Comment

Working...
                    X