Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny better not brawl with Mosley!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny better not brawl with Mosley!!!!

if he does hes getting knocked out

i agree with this........................

Comment

hell yea manny better stick to boxing!! i love how in one thread people is saying mosley is done for, shot and pass his prime then on another thread people is saying manny better not slug with mosley or he's getting KO haha....

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        i agree with this........................
        straight right hand against a southpaw could be pacs demise!

Comment

LMAO at MOsley winning a brawl. Mosley will gas a minute in to the fightand after that happens he has the power of a 3 year old girl

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            straight right hand against a southpaw could be pacs demise!
            a possibility................i doubt go on an straight up brawl though......with his tendency to fight when hit.........i like an aggressive Mosleys chances.........in the early rounds...............

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              LMAO at MOsley winning a brawl. Mosley will gas a minute in to the fightand after that happens he has the power of a 3 year old girl
              you mean the 3 year old girl...........who made PBF hold on for dear life..............and KTFO granite chin margarito...............youre a smart one (sarcasm).............

Comment

manny fights for the fans ... so he should make it interesting and run into shanes fists like hatton was nice enuf to do for him

Comment

I don't think Manny will try to brawl with him. He'll be using his footwork to dart in and out while throwing combos. But... I can totally see Mosley catching Manny with a few good rights throughout the fight no matter what style Manny brings to the table. The only question is will those right hands be enough to put Pac down.

One can only hope.

Comment

mosley will throw bombs, but one at a time, pac is fighting with his head at a lead even when he slugs, bad news when its mosley who isn't afraid to get in their head first too, mosleys power is the only thing he got left, mosleys left hook and over hand right, punchs Mosley throws with mean intentions

Comment

Working...
                    X