AT&T and Verizon killling unlimited data plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T and Verizon killling unlimited data plans

this is horse shit

oh lets get everyone to pay for expensive ass smartphones and then pull the rug out from under them

http://gear.ign.com/articles/112/1123233p1.html

Earlier this year when AT&T eliminated unlimited data plans for the iPhone and iPad, users were up in arms and clamoring for Apple to bring their mobile products to Verizon, but it seems that the nation's most popular wireless network will do away with their unhindered data plans as well later this year.

At an investor conference this week, Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg announced that over the next four to six months the company will roll out new tiered plans nationwide.

Though he did not provide specific details of the new plans, The Wall Street Journal reports that Seidenberg maintained that the new data plan structure will be different from AT&T's, which allot users with limits of 200MBs and 2GBs for $15 and $25, respectively.

As one of the few remaining carriers to offer unlimited data plans, Verizon's move to implement data capped tiered plans may have a negative impact on new subscriptions.

As for persistent rumors regarding the iPhone's eventual availability on Verizon, Seidenberg seems fairly optimistic.

"At some point, Apple will get with the program," he said. But will that be anytime soon, or possibly even next year? "I can't speak for Apple," Seidenberg said.

Read more: http://gear.ign.com/articles/112/112...#ixzz10U79q3QV

this makes me wanna steal someone else's phone...i hope i find one on the bench on the way to my car

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      this makes me wanna steal someone else's phone...i hope i find one on the bench on the way to my car
      it almost makes me wish the little ***** kept my phone.

like im gonna ****ing keep up with how much data im using.

if i want to watch some ***** feeling herself on my phone during class im gonna ****ing watch it

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        it almost makes me wish the little ***** kept my phone.

like im gonna ****ing keep up with how much data im using.

if i want to watch some ***** feeling herself on my phone during class im gonna ****ing watch it

i already think im paying for the $25 data plan...kinda sucks...i only use it to surf the web when im talking a ****

Comment

Yeah. That's some fuсk shіt.

I hope all them bіtch аss niggаs die a horrible death.

Comment

Sure glad I don't pay for my phones.

Thank you work!

Comment

Working...
            X