Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Lol at the Floyd fans in this thread. Anyway, Gi Gi is about to get slapped up by Canelo and his monster ppv numbers at the negotiation table. Golovkin better know what's good for him and take what they give him. Canelo is the A-Side, Golovkin and is 97k is the C-Side.
      hilarious to read folks rally so hard, behind numbers that were spoken of within two days of the PPV event, when the sport has historically taken 1-2 weeks before even putting forward initial guesses at the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Solid

Comment

• Happy that boxing can get past the 500K mark without Floyd or Manny. But at the same time, I was hoping that the numbers wouldn't be that high so that it would discourage promoters and networks to continue the PPV model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            hilarious to read folks rally so hard, behind numbers that were spoken of within two days of the PPV event, when the sport has historically taken 1-2 weeks before even putting forward initial guesses at the numbers.
            You sad or something about Gi Gi bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Lol at the Floyd fans in this thread. Anyway, Gi Gi is about to get slapped up by Canelo and his monster ppv numbers at the negotiation table. Golovkin better know what's good for him and take what they give him. Canelo is the A-Side, Golovkin and is 97k is the C-Side.
              Yep!!!...GBP gonna dog K2 at the tables....Lil G supporters got NO CHOICE but to hope that the numbers being leaked for the Cotto-Nelo PPV are bogus....it's their LAST line of defense because they know Hoya's hoe ass is gonna have Loeffler's fake ass on the podium singing love songs knowing they getting NO LOVE at the tables lol

Comment

• damn, 900k compared to 97k = 155lb catchweight.

Can't wait for Canelo vs ggg

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  damn, 900k compared to 97k = 155lb catchweight.

Can't wait for Canelo vs ggg
                  What do you mean, there's 0 difference.

Comment

• It is way way more than I thought. It felt like the sport was in a bit of a slump after Floyd vs Manny. It seems to be bouncing back again. I was expecting about 400k

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      What do you mean, there's 0 difference.
                      Oh you're right. I didn't remember where to place the commas

Comment

Working...
                      X