Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
    Damn Panda got owned. ... (ouch)
    Looks like doubly owned if massweeney is right. I don't know about music but when he said OSX I was like, sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      You saying thats the dumbest thing youve ever heard, is in fact the dumbest thing Ive ever heard... what are you five? Thats the dumbest thing youve ever heard? Idiot.

And I didnt say I bought all their **** knowing it sucked.

I bought it, used it, experienced it, realized it sucks.

****in
      but u still own them right? that is what u said

i'm not as thick as these other posters little reed...u claim to own everything under the sun and have for almost 5 years now...

on a sidenote, i even remember u being ridiculed for wanting to try to lose weight using liquid food substitutes...well the last pic i saw of u, u were still overweight...how did that work out for u boy?

in fact u're the biggest bigot on this board and have enjoyed more dickriding as a mod than anyone i've seen on here...i for one DO own all their products and have for the past 7 years...

why? because they've never failed me...but somehow u and everybody else who can't dig deep enough into their pockets to come up with the cash for a quality product always seem to stand firm by ur opinions

have u ever seen me rip android phones? no...
      do i like them? no...
      do i respect people who feel they're better off with them? yes...

that's the difference between u and i

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        You must not be very active in the audio industry. A $30 Sansa clip+ rivals iPods in terms of sound quality and supports loss-less, non-proprietary formats. What other audio products do they provide? Many of the "professional entertainers" also sport their Beats by Dre and Ludacris Souls....hardly the pinnacles of audiophillia.

I do like that they include Burr Brown DACs, but there are better Portable players (hell Creative Zen stomped on iPod in terms of SQ) and the iPod's amplifiers are very limiting.

BTW, the top audio, video production software are not native to OSX....
        to answer the underlined first: not true, logic pro and pro tools for osx are currently the leading daws on the market...logic being exclusive to osx and pro tools performing better on osx

i will admit i don't do any video editing but i have plenty of friends at work that do who always offer me reliable opinions

to answer the rest: u are correct, but i wasnt referring to the ipod...i was referring to their professional market...

apogee (owned by apple) still offers the best studio quality pre amplifiers to date...u can go ahead and google that

the mac pro is still the industry standard in regards to music production...i produce for one of the biggest urban groups here in holland called 'zwart licht' and make good money doing it...

i've been in studios all over europe and only once have i seen a non apple computer and surprise surprise...it crashed on us in the middle of recording...any friends u have got in the professional music industry will confirm this or they may e-mail me why don't because i can't imagine otherwise being active in this industry for almost a decade

Comment

Apple products are crap. If they were good, I would buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            Looks like doubly owned if massweeney is right. I don't know about music but when he said OSX I was like, sounds good.
            Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Side note, its bizarre that people can become such fanatics about corporations, makes me sick.they dont give a shyt about you they just want your money.

looks like NATAS owned u two pages ago...

i wouldn't be surprised if reed tried to ban me for not agreeing with him like all the other little alt sheep do...i hardly ever post on here anyway so don't be surprised if i keep speaking my mind until i do...

maybe u can beg reed to donate u his old consumer electronics?...theyre probably still state of the art as he owns ALL of them and he's got plenty to spare

Comment

I only use iTunes to stick stuff on my ipad and iPhone, as a media player is sucks big fat balls!!

XBMC with an Auzentech Xfi HD sound card and HDMI plugged into a semi decent home networked speakers/surround sound is all I need for my video & audio and retro gaming around my house. HTPC ftw!

If I could avoid Itunes I would gladly do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                looks like NATAS owned u two pages ago...

i wouldn't be surprised if reed tried to ban me for not agreeing with him like all the other little alt sheep do...i hardly ever post on here anyway so don't be surprised if i keep speaking my mind until i do...

maybe u can beg reed to donate u his old consumer electronics?...theyre probably still state of the art as he owns ALL of them and he's got plenty to spare
                Natas owned me? He wasn't aiming anything at me. Reed owned you and then sweeney did.

I am happy with my great quality products from Sony, Samsung, Cannon. They work seamlessly and I am very happy with them. They are the best products on the market.

Who gives a **** about your account son, if you post, you post. I got you to reply in a bait thread and you will continue to do so because you are easy. Keep posting son.

You will always come in and say you own Apple and use it because you're happy. You are a broken audio record as anyone else.

Come back at me son.

Comment

My Apple product is my paper weight.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    Natas owned me? He wasn't aiming anything at me. Reed owned you and then sweeney did.

I am happy with my great quality products from Sony, Samsung, Cannon. They work seamlessly and I am very happy with them. They are the best products on the market.

Who gives a **** about your account son, if you post, you post. I got you to reply in a bait thread and you will continue to do so because you are easy. Keep posting son.

You will always come in and say you own Apple and use it because you're happy. You are a broken audio record as anyone else.

Come back at me son.
                    this isnt kindergarten little boy...it doesnt mean **** to unless i actually tumble...nothing i've said is untrue and i'm only replying to u because some of these cheerleading idiots actually think there's some truth to what ure saying while in fact u're a poor little attention whore who lives with his parents until they arrange his marriage

natas was aiming at u as he was referring to people who become fanatics about corporations...i'm not as i've already said the new itunes does suck

the similarity between u and butterbean reed is that u enjoy talking about what u've got more than u enjoy using what u've got...so by all means keep doing what u're doing

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      this isnt kindergarten little boy...it doesnt mean **** to unless i actually tumble...nothing i've said is untrue and i'm only replying to u because some of these cheerleading idiots actually think there's some truth to what ure saying while in fact u're a poor little attention whore who lives with his parents until they arrange his marriage

natas was aiming at u as he was referring to people who become fanatics about corporations...i'm not as i've already said the new itunes does suck

the similarity between u and butterbean reed is that u enjoy talking about what u've got more than u enjoy using what u've got...so by all means keep doing what u're doing
                      Son, this is a discussion on a forum. I am discussing how **** I Tunes is, and you brought up that I hate Apple son. If you had not, then the posts would have been on I tunes. Shame that little boys like you have to drag stuff from other threads and therefore Natas owned you for always defending Apple like a little sissy boy sheep.

You act like you're not a cheerleader yet jump into any Apple thread like a punani.

What lies have I said? Cnet said S3 is the best phone of 2012. Apple is basic which is their damn motto. Itunes 11 is ****.

I encourage people to test out all products like I have, and then they will see. You are stuck on an inferior 2nd best phone, I have the best phone of 2012.

I am not a fanatic, I like to share the truth. I am not stuck with one company, I will move. Nexus is made by Asus, I didn't get a Samsung tab. My TV and phone are Samsung. I got a Sony laptop because I know they are fast and good builds. I buy what I feel is the best.

I won't blindly stick to one company unlike some fools.

I use every damn product I buy. You will see my posts say Posted on the Android app.
                      I play what ever console I want.

Maybe you are too poor.

Comment

Working...
                      X