Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see a Canelo Lara rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no need for a rematch because Lara won. If he landed any more left hands he would be a cripple.

Comment

Lara is not PPV material, PERIOD!!!

Comment

NO thanks. I'm not a fan of the tour de france

Comment

not really interested.

Comment

I have no problem with a boxer fighting a technical fight and utilizing footwork, but damn, Lara didn't do anything in terms of offense.

Canelo made this into a fight. Lara turned this into a track and field event.

Comment

I want to see Canelo get f'd up by Pac or Cotto.

Comment

No rematch just do Canelo vs Cotto & Lara vs Joshua Clottey next

Comment

Why the fk would anyone want to see Lara win again only to not get the decision? That 117 like a kick in the balls. Ironic the fight dubbed for "Honor and Glory" had neither only Canelo b*tching like a 12 year old after he received an early birthday gift. He should have just quietly accepted the gift and slithered away with it.

Comment

Like Canelo said, "he'll give Lara a rematch when he learns how to fight and not run."

This chapter should be closed forever.

Comment

No need for a rematch. Lara will blew his one chance at being a headliner or at least being matched with other headliners. Casual fans will never pay to watch him again and hell even hardcore fans would be hard pressed to want to watch him fight. His mentality in the way he handled this fight was a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                      X