No announcement yet.

What fighters could have beaten Manny in his prime...besides Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fighters could have beaten Manny in his prime...besides Floyd

Marquez da only i can think of.....yall think paul willams coulda beat him?

Paul never fought tall and liked to mix it up more times than he probably should. His size advantage would have been astronomical though, Pacquiao would have looked like an ant next to him so maybe.

Out of the recent fighters, Vernon Forrest would have been a very interesting fight.

Comment

Paul Williams was a bum. No way in hell could he beat Pacquiao. A prime Mosley at 135 would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
        Marquez da only i can think of.....yall think paul willams coulda beat him?
        marquez didn't beat pacquiao until he was a faded version of himself and jmm was the best version of himself. I don't think there is any fighter who would have beat pacman in his peaked prime if your talking his time frame.. If your not being time frame specific there are some guys who would put his little azz to sleep with a few punches .

Comment

I don't know if "Rustico Torrecampo" or "Medgoen Singsurat" where on their primes when they both knocked Manny tha fucc out but Erik Morales was def on his peak when he defeated Pac after coming off a loss to Barrera.

I think Chicanito, Diego Corrales & Jose Luis Castillo could of def hurt pac if they had ever fought.

Prime manny to me was David Diaz, Juan Manuel Marquez & Morales after that, all the other fights where huge hype jobs mostly.
          Last edited by jose.sooto; 06-02-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

A Joan Guzman fight would of been exciting at Super Bantam

Comment

Hardly a bum. It's fine to say that you think Manny would beat him but caliing him a bum is silly. He beat Mitchell, Margarito, Quintana, Wright, Martinez and Lara among others. Many of these guys were rated in the top half dozen in their respective divisions as well as Williams himself who also made many peoples pfp lists. Hardly a bum!

Comment

Originally posted by DAVID READ View Post
                Hardly a bum. It's fine to say that you think Manny would beat him but caliing him a bum is silly. He beat Mitchell, Margarito, Quintana, Wright, Martinez and Lara among others. Many of these guys were rated in the top half dozen in their respective divisions as well as Williams himself who also made many peoples pfp lists. Hardly a bum!
                Didnt beat Martinez in the first fight.
                Didnt beat Lara.

Comment

Might sound crazy but I think Lamont PEDerson could beat him...Gamboa at 130.....And Broner gives him a problem.......Shawn Porter.....Keith Thurman, Canelo , Lara ...I could go on.....

Comment

Paul williams a bum you must be out your mind.i think it's possible williams could have beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X