No announcement yet.

Ellie seckbach gets owned by boxing trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
    How is this guy even relevent enough to make a thread about? He's just a boxing groupie that uses Rios and his team for his own pub. He was Mannys groupie till Freddy gave him the deuces. Lock this up.
    Maybe this particular isn't as relevant but hate him or love him, Ellie's videos are very much relevant to NSB and far better then silly threads about stupid topics such as who Floyd and Wlad are banging and Broner taking a **** and taking photos.

He provides daily access to boxers in the gym, before, during and after training that you normally wouldn't see

Comment

Ellie was my boy thougth he was gonna move onto bigger and better things BUT now hes still on youtube and now completely turning his back on Pacquiao afer the exposure he got from Pacs fame/videos.
      Now he riding Rios now, and acting like he wasnt a pac fan before.
      Its great Pacquiao lost, because that is when you see who your true fans are.

Comment

Marquez is not a better puncher than Rios, Marquez is more lethal because of his timing, precision and countering punching. I doubt Rios will be able to hit Pacquiao with punches he doesn't see, I don't see it happening often enough to be effective. That said, I like Brandon and I still think people underrate him. His ability to fight inside is up there, his only issue is that he doesn't have the foot speed to get inside. Still I like this fight, should be fun while it lasts. Rios is a difficult fighter to stop he genuinely likes to face adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
          Ellie was my boy thougth he was gonna move onto bigger and better things BUT now hes still on youtube and now completely turning his back on Pacquiao afer the exposure he got from Pacs fame/videos.
          Now he riding Rios now, and acting like he wasnt a pac fan before.
          Its great Pacquiao lost, because that is when you see who your true fans are.
          Elie used to a HUGE Pac dickrider. And when I mean huge, I mean to the max. Pac used to even invite Elie to play basketball, eat lunch and dinner with him at the Thai restaurant, and to his prayer meetings!

I love how the guy in the ring immediately called out Elie for riding Brandon's nuts in Oxnard.

Comment

White dude on the bench was droppin the knowledge hard. He reminds me of the more intelligent posters on NSB.

Comment

Ellie just STFU...

Comment

seckbak rides the dsik of whoevers camp he is in

he get some good interviews tho so i dont mind much

Comment

Yea Ellie completely switched from being that die hard Pac fan, he was always at the wildcard and now is in Garcia's gym leeching and talking nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Is he not allowed in the Wildcard anymore? I remember he used to be in Pac's gym 24/7
                    Yeah, he just recently said in one of his videos that he got kicked out of that gym. I can't remember if he said why.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

This was cringeworthy to watch lol
                      I agree with this guy I don't see any p4p fighters right now probably just Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X