No announcement yet.

Team Stevens (Kathy Duva) has received a Golovkin offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
    GGG would still drill Stephens åss anyway.
    Most likely.
    Hoping they turn it down so they can still try to make Geale/Barker
    If Geale wins, he already said he wouldn't avoid GGG, he just wanted to have a quick defense

Comment

Bad business for Stevens!! His people may not feel comfortable giving him two more fights and let the vs. GGG grow some!!! He could use the bouts because right now I don't if he's mentally ready for GGG!
      Waiting or not waiting can tell what a fighters management thinks of their fighter!!!! Win two more bouts, season the match with GGG for another year and possiblly sell it for twice what its worth now! Timing is everything in a boxers career, same with his management team! Ray

Comment

I don't think Stevens would turn it down but his team might. Stevens doesn't strike me as a person that's going to duck someone after calling them out a billion times.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
          I don't think Stevens would turn it down but his team might. Stevens doesn't strike me as a person that's going to duck someone after calling them out a billion times.
          I want to hear his response... not Rozier's or Duva's... I want to hear what he has to say

Comment

Working...
          X