No announcement yet.

Do you have children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have children?

If so how do you deal with worry about them everyday? This is one of the reason I don't have kids because of the fear of losing them at an early age. I constantly worry about my wife's safety everyday so having kids would make this 10x worst. I believe that this is every parents worst fear. I'm a naturally paranoid person so I problaby shouldn't have kids.

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
    If so how do you deal with worry about them everyday? This is one of the reason I don't have kids because of the fear of losing them at an early age.
    This is the first time I have ever come accross this reason for not having kids.Normally it is fear of losing freedom and financial implications along with a fear of a break up and the effect on the kids.

Comment

I have 2 kids, boy and a girl and my life is great. You don't know what you're missing trigg, i mean what's the point of being married and not wanting to start a family?

Both my kids are in all year round sports, baseball/softball right now, soccer and football starts next month, basketball in the winter. It's great, I enjoy every minute of it.

Life's way too short man, start making babies.

Comment

I know many parents who lost their children and its very horrifying to watch. I don't want to go through that.

Comment

The happiness my son brings is worth the risk for me.

Comment

I'm a bachelor bro.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              I have 2 kids, boy and a girl and my life is great. You don't know what you're missing trigg, i mean what's the point of being married and not wanting to start a family?

Both my kids are in all year round sports, baseball/softball right now, soccer and football starts next month, basketball in the winter. It's great, I enjoy every minute of it.

Life's way too short man, start making babies.
              I think we'll eventually have kid. I just hope I don't become one if those over protective fathers.

Comment

If so how do you deal with worry about them everyday? This is one of the reason I don't have kids because of the fear of losing them at an early age. I constantly worry about my wife's safety everyday so having kids would make this 10x worst. I believe that this is every parents worst fear. I'm a naturally paranoid person so I problaby shouldn't have kids.
                Watch Finding Nemo it should help you out with your fear

Comment

Anyone's number could be up at any time. But if you live your life worrying about when it's your time, then you would never leave the house.

Only a very small percentage of people lose their children, before they (the parents) ultimately die.

Your post echoes my sentiments almost word for word, I just had this convo with the old lady, who is now dead set on having a kid, after years of swearing she would never want one.

I think anyone who has ever lost a child would tell you that they were glad that they had the child, for however brief their life was before they died.
                  Last edited by RlCKY; 07-17-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I agree with you trig, being the son of a foot lover would be creepy as hell

Comment

Working...
                    X