Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching The gloves are off on sky sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deansluk View Post
    i live 10 minutes from calzaghe , but watching it i couldnt help but feel sad for roy jones . this was superman , they were all talking regarding there talents , roy jones was mr unstoppable for 15 years , barely losing a round , regardless of competition , and to be fair hes humble . i was hoping he was gonna drop the mcallun michael nunn losses on collins , who talks like he was a machine . He was a teak tough irishman with good power , but nothing special imo. he beat a faded benn and eubank at the end of the golden age of british smw boxing , really hope if they do fight roy puts a whooping on him .Great tv though
    How was Eubank faded?he was unbeaten...was a brilliant programme though about time sky have done something worthwhile with boxing,they've been miserable the past while

Comment

great tv last night

Comment

Any links to it?

Comment

I think Roy may have been humble because he knows he doesnt have to say anything and the boxing world still know he was head and shoulders above the rest.

He won the heavyweight title with ease, could any of the others?
          Steve seems to be the most bitter but I think its a blessing he never got the Jones fight because he would have been toyed with and that would have shattered the illusion that he was a top fighter who would have done well with these guys in their prime rather than beating on a couple of past prime fighters at the end of their careers.

Comment

Hope I can catch this on On Demand or Sky Go or something

Sounds awesome

Comment

It was quality

Comment

This is being repeated at the moment.

Comment

Not sure how far in it is.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 05-15-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

big pat on the back for sky on this one!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X