Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Post Pics and Specs of your PC thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
    thats bad ass, I always wanted to build one, did you get a barebone kit or you already know how to but one towgether?
    Thanks, homie. I buy the parts separate and build them myself. It's really simple, I watched a few YouTube videos and googled a little bit and a month later I ordered the parts and built it. It's really simple, I've built 5 PC'S in the past 4 years. I sell them and build another one. If you need help or suggestions let me know I'll put a list together on Amazon or newegg.

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
      here a pic of my workstation, Ill post a pic of my actual comp when I find the camera.

That's amazing man. I wouldn't know what to do with all them monitors. I have two at work and that's enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Thanks, homie. I buy the parts separate and build them myself. It's really simple, I watched a few YouTube videos and googled a little bit and a month later I ordered the parts and built it. It's really simple, I've built 5 PC'S in the past 4 years. I sell them and build another one. If you need help or suggestions let me know I'll put a list together on Amazon or newegg.

will do.

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        That's amazing man. I wouldn't know what to do with all them monitors. I have two at work and that's enough for me.
        LOL pointless really but I make my living online and run different ventures so its make life easier for me, instead of switching browser constantly, minizmizing/restore chats etc etc, this way I just keep it open and can view it with out the fuss.

Comment

PC 2...

Comment

I don't know, it's kinda weird taking pics here at the library.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I don't know, it's kinda weird taking pics here at the library.
              I'm at Burger King using their free computers.

Comment

Working...
              X