Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Ogogo: I'd Love To Fight Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    I've never watched wrestling (well not since Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks) but if Ogogo can even get 1/5th of the viewers that Eubank did back in the early 90's he'll be doing brilliantly.

I think Eubank used to get something like 15 million viewers which represents a HUGE proportion of the population.

Have a butchers at this entrance v Rocchigiani in Germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1d4vqkCby4
    lol some blasts from the past, Big Daddy was the man

I would like to see more entertainment in boxing but I don't know why Ogogo is talking about all this outside of the ring stuff when he hasn't done anything in it yet at pro level.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Can't handle a jalapeno though can you?
      Well played, Sir.

Comment

The hype machine is well under way with Ogogo. He's been on a couple of TV shows already this week, and somehow landed himself a spot at the table with Froch, Khan, and Haye on this Gloves Are Off to be aired on Tuesday on Sky Sports.

The guy hasn't thrown a punch in the pros yet and there's already a smugness about him. He's talking about knighthoods and becoming famous instead of boxing accolades. I'm not sure about him.

Comment

I've never watched wrestling (well not since Big Daddy & Giant Haystacks) but if Ogogo can even get 1/5th of the viewers that Eubank did back in the early 90's he'll be doing brilliantly.

I think Eubank used to get something like 15 million viewers which represents a HUGE proportion of the population.

I definitely don't argue that an occasional antic or loudmouth in the sport is a bad thing. Quite the contrary. I just don't ever want to see boxing completely turn into a farce.

Comment

That could be a good fight in the future but Agogo now needs to get people talking about his boxing rather than his adverts & the olympic sweetboy image he's building. I hope he doesn't get destracted by being a minor celebrity and remembers what has got him this far (albeit not very far at the moment) which is his boxing.

Comment

Wow been a while since I've seen that. Could do with a Eubank esque personality in boxing nowadays. Great clip!

Comment

Working...
              X